Chapter 15: The Final War

Days later the Chosen Ones has practiced enough to fight their war. They had learnt how to ride dragons perfectly and now are packing their things for their journey.

"Hurry up! We wanna get there in time!" Felicia yelled. Ross hurled herself onto her dragon who is Ash. Fey and Rev both climbed onto their dragon. Three dragons in total. They tugged the rein into lift-off. The other students watched with interest as the three dragon shot into the sky. 

"Up and away!" Fey hooted as they soared towards the West. 

Meanwhile

"Oh really? They are coming? Hah! It's only the five of them. Two of them are dead," Lyra tilted her head seductively at Keres the ancient demon. He looked at her with disgust. Lyra giggled flirtily at him.

"Right.."

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

The gang flew closer and closer towards their destination. A towering tower towered over them. Large shadows covered the entire land. Thunders rumbled and lightning strikes dangerously close to the unwanted visitors. 

"Wow. This is it," Rev muttered. A hundred of black creatures swarmed below them oblivious of their guests. 

"I guess this is it.." Fey murmured. They landed on a shaded balcony softly. The teenagers slipped off their dragons. Ash shifted back to himself. They crawled into the gap through the window silently.

"Wow.. I'm impressed," Ash mumbled. Inside the dark tower was very unimaginable. White and grey lights lit the dim place up. Scorpions' tail bone were hung on the roof. 

"I think that's the office of where the leaders are," Ross hissed as they swung towards the door. They slammed the door open greeting the sight of Lyra and an unknown ancient-looking man.

"YOU traitor!" Fey stumbled on her words. Lyra smirked.

"You looking for Keres? Or your dead Chosen Twos," she demanded the Chosen Ones narrowed their eyes.

"Well since you left Eblenorth City. We have attacked," Lyra cackled. The Chosen Ones gasped.

"It's useless to leave this place," Keres smiled sinisterly. Several Zli Demoni Noci surrounded them. There were no way out. Ross let out a shrill whistle. Ash transformed into his dragon. The other dragons shot fires out of their mouth burning the whole land filled with Zli demons. The monsters shrieked. The whole kingdom went into blistering pieces. Lyra and Keres screamed in pain as the Chosen Ones boarded onto their dragons.

"THIS IS NOT THE LAST TIME WE MEET!" Lyra screamed.

"I'm sure it is," Rev shrugged as they spiralled towards Eblenorth quickly. The whole city was in ashes. Many creatures were in the air with dragons as they fought. Screams, shouts and cries were sounded below.

"Guys, some of you save the children, and the others help the adults," Felicia ordered. The Chosen Ones separated. Their eyes burned bright just like the other day as they saved and helped the people. Ross wrapped an arm around a child. She has grey-blue eyes and extremely wavy dirty blonde hair in a high braided ponytail. A beautiful hawk sat on her shoulder with a monkey dangling on her arm. The girl looked like a goddess. 

"Come ere' child. We'll get you to safety," the girl nodded.

"Mama and papa?" she asked staring at the fights in the sky.

"They're gone," Ross smiled sadly shaking her head. The girl frowned as she tightened her grip on her most beautifulest leafy locket. She unclipped her barrette and her glass hair clip and opened her locket slipping them into it.

"What's your name child?" Ross asked. On board on Ash were two other children who sat calmly on the dragon.

"My name is Alexandra AshRose Waters," the girl nodded. More screams filled the air. Ross landed and beckoned the children.

"You three must stay safe together. Find a place to stay. Be careful. I'm going off to help the others to fight off the demons," Ross hugged them affectionately watching them run off into the woods. I hope they're safe. She shared her thought with Ash as they shot into the sky to fight off the monsters. The three children ran quietly.

"Don't worry. I can talk to animals. We can be friends with them and protect each other. We must create a pack!" Alexandra explained as the children agreed. They were the only surviving children from the war.

Earsplitting booms and crashes erupted. The entire city was destroyed. Every single citizens were gone. Only ashes lay in their city. Mrs Fathama panicked. 

"What is their chance?" she demanded to the only living doctor.

"They won't live. They had expired. The Chosen Five are dead but so are the Zli Demoni Noci. We now know who killed the two chosen ones and the traitor. Daegel Keres, Lyra, Sabrina and Janice." the doctor explained as Mrs Fathama sobbed. The whole city was gone. Corpse laid around the whole place. Soon fog covered the lost city. EbleNorth is gone forever. No one will find the ancient city.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go! The story has ended. The next book will be out. Hope you enjoyed.

840 words.