Chapter 1: The Letter

Loud rains pattered onto the rooftop of a tall apartment. Sabrina leaned on the rails of her balcony and took a whiff of the smell of the rain. She tightened her grip on her umbrella as she watched the bustling city below. Cars speeding past and people with umbrella rushing by. Turning around, Sabrina headed back inside her apartment. 

"Why in the world are people still so busy on a Saturday morning?" she wondered out loud. Thump! A white envelope laid on the floor in front of her door. Sabrina walked towards the letter and took it in her hand eyeing it curiously. The letter was neatly addressed to her. Quickly opening the letter she read the writing silently.

Dear Sabrina Freya Woods,

We are pleased to say that you are accepted to our academy for supernatural creatures. As you know the name Eblenorth, School of Mysteries is for only all supernatural creatures who had signed up and know a great deal of the history of our fantastical world. No humans are permitted in this school as our school's studies is clearly advance for humans to learn. Please pack your stuff and prepare to leave on the Eblesouth Highsky tomorrow morning at 9am sharp. DO NOT be late! We must warn or the Highsky will leave without you. Thank you.

From the Eblenorth High Principal, Ms Halynn.

Sabrina sucked in a breath. Wow. This is amazing! 

"MUM! GUESS WHAT!" she exclaimed as a flurry of footsteps burst into through the door. 

"What? A gigantic demon came to attack?" she arrived holding a lamp. Sabrina laughed shaking her head and raised the letter in front of her mum. 

"OH MY GOSH! MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO THE ACADEMY I USED TO GO TO?!" she squealed. Sabrina scoffed but shrugged. 

"Come on! Let's get packing," her mother grabbed her hand and they rushed upstairs. Sabrina watched in disbelief as her mum threw a lot of things into her suitcases. Quickly, Sabrina rushed to close her suitcases.

"There! You have 3 suitcases enough for your departure," her mother grinned.

"You've got to be kidding me," Sabrina sighed.

THE NEXT MORNING

"SABRINA FREYA WOODS! WAAAAAKE UUUPPP!! TODAY IS YOUR DEPART!" a loud voice woke Sabrina up. She quickly darted out of bed to the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh! I look so hideous!" she exclaimed horrified. Quickly, she hopped in the shower and grabbed her stripy shirt and ripped jeans and slipped them on. Sabrina then hummed a random song as she put on her make-up. 

"Finally," she smiled in the mirror before heading downstairs. 

"Have some sandwich, they're your favourite. Tuna sandwiches. You've got not much time. The Highsky is coming in like 10 minutes!" her mother proclaimed. Soon a musical sound announced the arrival of the transport. A young man came in bowing lowly.

"Please take my daughter's suitcases and take her to the Highsky thanks." Sabrina's mother ordered. As the young man carried Sabrina's suitcases her mother turned to her. 

"Well, it's time you leave. Please send letters to me, text me and phone me as much as you can my dear. Have fun!" she hugged Sabrina tightly before she left. Sabrina gasped in awe as she took in the Highsky. The vehicle was like a ship with grand blue sails. Shiny blue gems decorated on the top edge of the ship. The ship is made from chestnut brown wood. Sabrina slowly aboarded the ship.

"All passengers, we will continue our journey,"

Time for my journey in the place I've got no idea of. Sabrina sighed as she watched the land blur into specks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helooo Readers, enjoying my book so far? My next update might be tomorrow. High school is great. How's your life going? Write down in the comment below. :D.

633 words.