Chapter 10: Close Call But Taken

A monstrous figure stepped out towering the four teenagers. Its eyes were grey and its scales is brown with green slime. It bared its revolting yellow fangs at them.

"I FOUND YOU!" it roared lunging towards them. The four jumped back into defence state growling irritably. The Zli Demoni Noći let out a blood-curdling scream in anger

"CATCH THEM!" it pointed at the four. The others turned around crowding around the teens. 

"Prepare to jump," Scarlett hissed. The monsters pounced on them just as they jumped off the courtyard and went sailing down. Ross let out a sharp whistle and a black shape swooped under them just in time. The silver scales glinted under the moonlight as the teenagers adjusted their forms. The monsters growled.

"Master Zli will murder us if we don't catch them," one of them hissed. 

"Look," Felicia pointed below them. There were vampires, werewolves, devils and demons who have greyish red eyes growling up at them.

"They are controlled," Fey replied. The dragon rumbled in annoyance. Soon more flaps were heard. They turned around to see more dragons. 

"Right," Rev nodded at them as they stood on the back.

"I assume you all got powers. We gotta use them to destroy them," Ross explained. They closed their eyes as the other dragons behind lunged at the monsters with their riders. Screams and shouts erupted below. A surge of powers surrounded the four teenagers as the monsters backed away in horror.

"IT IS REALLY THEM! THEY ARE GOING TO USE THE BLUES SPELL!" one of them shrieked. Others turned to watch. Silver and gold swirls surrounded the teenagers as they rose to the sky. Lightning flashed as the earth seemed to hold their breath watching. The powers soon erupted from their bodies as it charged towards the Zli Demoni Noći. Panic screams erupted as the monsters started to back away. The teenagers opened their eyes which were completely silvery gold. Gasp of awe sounded as they watched the children take control of their swirls which passed through many of the monsters. The dragon soon shifted into a boy with ashy, jet black hair and amber slit eyes. Which soon turned to silvery gold as the swirls tried going through the escapers. Thunder rumbled breaking everyone out of their trance once the monsters disappeared. The teenagers soon fainted. The dragon-shifter shifted into his dragon again to catch the falling teenagers. But one peculiar thing happened. Scarlett and Ross's body glowed brightly. Scarlett turned into a silvery spirit which turned to swirls and merged into Ross's body. People gasped.

"The witch's spirit. They were separated," they murmured. The principal rushed outside as nurse rushed over to the fallen teenagers grabbing their kit to heal them. Mrs Fathama glanced around suddenly alarmed.

"Where's Janice and Sabrina?" she demanded. The students shrugged. 

"I spose they're taken miss," they replied.

"Oh no," she mumbled closing her eyes. The attack has ended with the monsters retreating but the two girls taken.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super cool right!? They finally met the monsters of the night. What do you think happened to Sabrina and Janice? Who do you think is the traitor? Comment down below.

530 words.