Chapter 6: Classes

Sabrina's POV

I arrived at history to see some students already sat down and the professor writing on the board. I spotted Scarlett at the back corner next to the door I just came in. I glanced at Janice who shook her head nodding at Lyra. We flopped onto our seats exhaustedly.

"Hey guys," Lyra grinned showing us her pristine white fangs. We smiled back. 

"Ahem, good-morning students. I am Professor Ronold. Ready to learn some history of our beings?" the professor asked. Quiet sighs echoed around.

"Now, now, now. History is not at all that boring! It is incredibly interesting! Have you heard about the Devil's War? Well, you see. 1000 years ago, these two men; Daegel Keres and Achilles Aegeus were the best of friends until one night one of them betrayed the other. One of them made the demons which we know them as Zli Demoni Noći. The demons of the night in Croatian language. 100 years later, a prophecy was created! These Chosen Ones will defeat the demons. No one knows what happened between Daegel and Achilles. No. Not yet. These Chosen Ones will find the truth I hope," Professor Ronold explained. Everyone was listening intensely. An hour has passed and I learnt so many things! The Chosen Ones are Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Dragon, Warlock, Demon and Angvil or Devgel. Time for my next class which is sparring with Felicia! This is awesome.

Scarlett's POV

Something is wrong. And I know it. Ever since I came here. I sensed something fishy going on. I didn't like Janice or Sabrina one bit. Felicia is alright. She's at least better than them. I headed off to my next class. English. I sat at the back corner again next to the door. History was definitely important. My favourite subject since I get to know the history of us creatures. But when I heard the Chosen Ones. There was some invisible force tugging me to learn more about the history. Achilles and Daegel. They were the best of friends and one of them betrayed the other. I wonder why. Soon Janice appeared smiling happily at Lyra. Yes, Lyra. I followed her to the library since there was something she was hiding. I still don't know what. Oh, well. I'll soon figure it out. Nothing gets out of my way. I thought stubbornly. I watched silently as the Professor came in. Ms. Hean. Sounds so familiar.. Well, I will find out. I will definitely find the truths with some explanations...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, well, well. Isn't this interesting? There will be some twists and turns in this story. Many leading to dead ends. I finally did one of the characters. Scarlett! Who's your favourite character so far? Mine is definitely Scarlett. What bout you? Answer below. Thanks.

467 words.