chapter 2

♡♡🥀🦋♡♡
Maybe forever was just a lie
For you. You have no right to show me
Dreams which were impossible to turn into reality without you
♡♡🥀🦋♡♡

It was a warm summer morning sounds of birds chirping, mild breeze blowing, warm sun rays which were coming inside the room through the mesh curtains kissing the young Male's cheeks softly enchancing his beauty thousand times more.

The blond male squirmed a little before waking up from his deep slumber. Slowly opening his eyes a little his hazel eyes collide with a beautiful deep brown shade of eye.

The male smile and wrapped his arms around his husband's neck without breaking the eye contact. Placing a kiss so soft with his rose bud like lips against his husband's lips he rested his forehead against him. A prominent blush appeared on his cheeks.

His Husband chuckled because even after a year of marriage he was able to make his husband shy. He placed his index finger under his chin saying

Bogum: someone is extra romantic today and shy too. Where is my shy baby hmmm, who always gets shy and backs away but never makes the first move.

Teasing he asked his husband who was now more shy so he kept looking at his husband's chest and buried his face there and hugged tightly.

Bogum internally cooed at this behavior he can't never get enough of his shy husband.

Taehyung: it's not good to tease me early in the morning and I'm not shy. And what do you mean by I'm extra romantic today huh, I'm romantic every day. I shower you with all my love every day and if you are thinking that I'm extra romantic today then....

Taehyung slowly looked up meeting Bogum's gaze. His eyes filled with love, adoration, a little mischief. His one cupping the other male's cheek and slowly leaning forward he connected their lips in a deep passionate kiss.

A kiss so passionate that they both lost themselves. Their tongue moving in sync, Taehyung allowed Bogum to enter his mouth savoring every corner. Bogum nibbled and bit Taehyung's lower lip making him moan.

Bogum's one hand was wrapped around Taehyung's slim waist and other was playing with his hair curls.

The kiss turned into a heated one and Bogum switched their positions placing Taehyung on top of him. Giggles left the younger lips but soon was stopped when he felt a pair of lips attached to his.

Bogum kissed Taehyung's jawline nibbling it, biting it. Sinful moans left the other males lips. His fingers tangling with Bogum's hairs as he kept kissing down his jawline.

Taehyung let Bogum do whatever he wanted, who was he to stop his husband and it's not the first time they were doing this. Bogum made his way down to Taehyung's collarbone and softly kissed it followed with a few bites.

His honey tanned skin was now filled with love bites and red dark hickeys. Bogum kept kissing his soft spot which was slightly above the crook of his neck.

Taehyung: aahhhh...B-bogum we-we will get  l-late. S-top stop aahhhh....

Bogum smirked against his skin but didn't stop and said