Chapter 8

♡♡🥀🥀♡♡

Intoxicated with madness,
I'm in love with my sadness

                            sylvia Plath

               ♡♡🥀🥀♡♡            

Being born in Italian mafia will come to you as a devil wrapped in a silk cloth. Death himself will walk in your life so elegantly that till the time realization will hit you, your life will be I'm his hands. You can run from it, hide from it till the time you like. But you surely can't cheat your death.

Play with death all you want, play with it until you are tired but when death starts to play back with you, there's no chance for you to survive, than winning. You can't out run it and death doesn't like to be cheated.

One won't be able to identify him, because he is not the same guy wearing a shabby, shredded dark robe with his face covered with it's cloak and wielding a scythe. But he will be someone who will dress casually, will be talking to you, walking with you, living with you, sharing smiles with you, gossiping with you and, you wouldn't be able to recognize him.

Could be your family, friends, lovers anyone. He will lure you into his plans with sweet talk, will manipulate you with his mind tricks. You never know who is your one true man and who is the one standing behind you to stab you the moment you look away.

In this mafia world, death is the first gift presented to a newborn. It will forever lurk around your life. Even the one you have known for your life can turn himself into your death in a mere second.

Mafia's number one rule is not to trust anyone. Even if it's your own blood don't because blood ain't thicker than that stack of money, that expensive and luxurious leather seat of head boss and definitely not more prideful than the title of "Underworld King" given to you.

And once you committed the forbidden sin of underworld. The sin to put your faith in someone else's hands, it will then be the day your downfall will begin.

Me the Young Master of Sicily. The little prince of THE KIM'S PALACE, now the second heir of Kim Mafia and business. The one who was born and brought up in mafia.

The one who's morning started with not any sweet good morning wishes from any of my parents, nor I ever had the privilege to wake up to a warm, comforting smile from my mother. My subconscious laughed at me because forget about warm smiles and wishes I don't even know who my mother is or how does she look.

Well that's a story for another time but I'm someone whose morning started with reeking smell of gum powder and sweat. And the only privilege I received was to rest when my body use to give up and like a sack my body use to lost it's balance and i use to fall unconscious.

Was being warned since childhood not to trust anyone. But four days ago I committed the forbidden sin. The sin to trust Jungkook. But right now no other path is left for me to walk. To be honest I know the path I have determined myself is not an easy one but one filled with thorns which will prick my feet with each step I walk.

Opening my eyes I turn towards a maid who is applying a homemade essential oil of rose mixed with sandalwood on the skin of my hands and neck. It's brawny fragrance is giving me a headache but as the young prince I should smell good all the time even if I have to suffer from severe migraines.