Chapter 4

♡♡🥀🥀♡♡
Once again the game board is set but
This time I will be the one playing and enjoying your miseries, get ready because I'm coming back to take what rightfully MINE
♡♡🥀🥀♡♡

⚠️ WARNING: Mention of blood and mature stuff if uncomfortable then please skip it but I know you all will ignore it and what's the use if warning because it's literally Wattpad⚠️

Sound of steady footsteps echoed inside the abundant building in the middle of nowhere. It was past midnight, combined with wind blowing and the eerie silence could terrify someone but not him.

His black polished leather boots hitting the ground making a click sound. Taking calculative steps he jumps out from behind the wall with his black gun, having a death grip on the trigger, ready to shoot out brains.

His sharp eyes having a dangerous glint in it. His breathing was calm, opposite of his raging mind and fire emitting from his eyes. His hand reached his ear level where a small microphone was placed so small that it was almost invisible from human eyes, but one could see it if they focus.

???: all clear, you all take the other way to go upstairs make sure not to catch a single souls eyes and if you did just seditate them. I want them all alive. Understood.

His voice deep, low, and cold. Sending shivers down their spine. No one dared to question their chief back as they knew the consequences. They all are very much aware what happens when missions don't go as planned or when their chief is angry.

Trust the poor special team officers you don't want to witness what happens when their Sir or boss is angry. The head of the special team officer mummers a quick "yes Sir" and like an obedient kid follows what was told.

The Male turn around and looked at the gigantic stair case which seems endless, a sigh left his lips as he tsked and looks down.

But soon his aura changes, if before he was looking like a lion ready to attack his prey then now he was resembling the devil ready to devour on human lives. A smirk playing across his devilish yet sexy face, his eyes contained a glint of mischievousness as he said

???: Things won't be peaceful tonight. killing people is so easy just a bullet through their head and BAM they are dead. But where's the fun in that, no screaming, no begging, no crying, no pain. This place looks utterly calm what if I have a little fun.

Talking to himself like a mad psycho he started whistling a particular tune which was worth giving chills. His mind was the exact opposite of his face.

Where his face was a feast for everybody's eyes, his mind was a scary place. God really took his time to sculpt his face, high cheekbones, perfect nose, big round eyes with pitch black eyeballs which could hypnotize anyone. Perfect small rosy lips with a mole underneath it.

His bone structure was fine and perfectly systematical. He emitted a scary and dark aura, he was like fine wine, to be enjoyed under starry night with slow music. His dark eyes could make any women weak at the knees. His prominent jaw curved gracefully around his neck. He was the man every girl or guy would dream of.

But his mind was a totally different, because no one could guess what he would be thinking. No one can ever make out his moves, his mind just worked differently. He was manipulative, clever and has an emotional intelligence which no one can ever match out.

They Indeed gave him the correct name which completely suited and reflected his personality 'THE HANDSOME DEVIL'

Slowly walking upstairs like the king he was who knew how to rule alone, who knew his powers, and was not scared of a thing. He walked without any fear like he was walking in a park, but only he knew what he was planning in his mind