chapter 3

♡♡🦋🥀♡♡
Looks can be deceiving
♡♡🦋🥀♡♡

3 months later

They say time heals all pain but not in all cases sometimes as time passes the pain keeps growing leaving a scar that no ointments can heal.

A heart wrenching pain which no one can see or feel except the one who has gotten it. A pain so deep that can make you hate yourself because you feel so pathetic.

Eyes red and tired from crying your heart out, throat swollen because of too much screaming out out your pain. Body giving up the urge to function, and most importantly feeling as if your soul is snatched away.

But here the question is till when you are going to hold on to things. Till when you will allow yourself to get hurt because of a mistake that you didn't committed in the first place. Till when you are going to completely shut yourself.

Just because someone who meant the world to you is not with you anymore it doesn't mean your world needs to stop. There will be more tough and painful days ahead then will you do just sit and cry about it or you are going to face it. How you handle yourself in situations like this is totally depend on yourself.

Either you choose to forget and decides to move on with your life or you decide to hold onto it and let it break you more.
Things happen, life changes but it doesn't stop for anybody.

Just as waves rises up in the sea and goes, just like that winter days come giving us immense pain, leaving us numb but soon spring days come to with promise of a new and happy tomorrow but it depends upon you, either you accept what life is giving you with open arms leaving all the pain and sorrow days behind or turn your back against your own happiness.

It's been 3 months since Bogum died but it was not only him who died that night a part of Taehyung died to with him. The once bubbly and happy boy who was the reason for everyone's smile became silent completely closing himself.

His eyes once filled with liveliness, love, happiness were now empty. If felt like he was just breathing but was dead from inside  his eyes were hollow.

Jimin, Mr. KIM everyone tried their best to cheer up the boy but failed miserably.

One time Mr. KIM suggested Taehyung of remarriage but that later screamed at his father which was shocking for everyone and then closed himself inside his bedroom.

Even the world was so cruel to the young prince. Last week when Jimin took Taehyung for shopping to cheer him up their a few people mocked the boy and blamed him for his husband's death. Though Jimin threatened them to apologize which they did but their words again wounded Taehyung's already wounded and tormented heart.

Just right after Bogum's cremation ceremony many mob bosses, rich CEOS, powerful politicians and other high class people tried to brainwash mr. kim to get their son's to court Taehyung but mr. kim obviously denied because he didn't wanted to force Taehyung to get married again. Moreover he knew they are only want their children to court Taehyung because of his name and the money.

They will become the Young princes Husband which means the power of attorney will pass to them and the power of money is something which can make a family member against you and an enemy your friend. In short the value of loyalty remains nothing in front of cash.