Chapter 10

♡♡🥀🥀♡♡

If you dare to bet then be brave enough to accept the loss
♡♡🥀🥀♡♡

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL SENCES WND ALSO HEAVY MENTION OF SOME WORDS WHICH CAN TRIGGER SOME READERS SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR IWN RISK⚠️

Jungkook's words caught Taehyung unprepared. He didn't dare to look into the elder's eyes and the his hand holding the chopstick shivered under Jungkook's warm big, and rough hands. Taehyung gulped and avoided his eyes and removed Jungkook's hand from his ever so softly like wind kissing the dandelions and taking it's petal away with it. His fair, delicate and dainty hands against those rough and big ones showed how different life they lived. One in warm basking in glory and one fallen from grace, one had maids and butlers running around and the other had to eat food from a bustbin to survive cold winter nights.

Taehyung brought the food in front his lips and Jungkook opened his mouth eating the bite. His dark ashes gloomy eyes gaped at Taehyung and Taehyung feeling his intoxicating dark gaze, burned in it. He didn't deserve this man, he knew well. Deep inside only he knew he how pure and untainted Jungkook was back then, but it was all because of him that he is like this. All shattered and broken. Long lost that innocent boy who once gave him his shoulder to cry even when he didn't deserved it.

Jungkook was and will always be Taehyung's most beloved and most feared person. He loved Jungkook enough to let him go for the sake of his life and Jungkook worshipped Taehyung enough that he will always find his way to him.

Taehyung was and will remain Jungkook's for eternity.

Neither Jungkook deserved what he did all those years ago nor he deserved Jungkook now.

Jungkook: Avoiding me won't the elephant on the room disappear, Taehyung.

Why does his name out of his mouth make Taehyung's heart palpitations grow crazy. His named sounded so sinful yet enchanting from Jungkook's lips. Taehyung decided to avoid saying anything and kept feeding Jungkook.

Jungkook: so you want to play like this...then don't blame me for what I'm going to do next.

Jungkook's one hand which was wrapped around Taehyung's waist let it go and in a second his hand found it's way to Taehyung's luscious and fluffy locks. Tightening his hand around it Jungkook tugged them harshly making Taehyung hiss and his head bent backwards

Jungkook's veins flexed over his forearms and his other hand wrapped around Taehyung's neck, almost choking him yet leaving enough room for him to take in small amounts of air and exhale it. Jungkook's pressurized against Taehyung pulse making Taehyung's vision of sight go blurry.

His thumb put slightly more pressure over his pulse and Taehyung's hazel orbs filled with tears and a lone tear managed to escape his eyes. He looked at Jungkook through side eyes with his head bend back and breathing cut off.

Jungkook: dare to avoid me or my eyes and there will be no next time

And with that he let go of Taehyung but before Taehyung could even inhale a large gulp of air his breathing was cut short when he felt a thin, soft lips embracing his cold ones.

He could taste the whiskey and sin dripping in his rough, demanding and dominant kiss. Taehyung's eyes rolled back when Jungkook bit his lower plump lips and entered his mouth. His tongue leaving his presence everywhere around his mouth and all Taehyung could do was to take whatever he was giving with closed eyes and with utter disdain and reluctance.