Billie Dean Howard

She did it! Billie Dean's reality show is nominated for an award and now the two of you are getting ready for the event. You just need to finish your make-up, so you bend over the sink to get closer to the mirror. In the corner of your eye you see her entering the bathroom, only to stand still and lean against the doorframe while looking at you.

'What are you doing?', you ask.

'Do you have any idea how beautiful you look? If it wasn't for the event I would never even leave the house when you're around...'

You start to blush and smile at her through the mirror. She know what you're thinking, you don't even need to say it out loud; if this weren't so important you'd make love to her all night. You know she just went outside for a smoke on the balcony because the faint smell of cigarettes is coming your way. After a few seconds you are the one to break eyecontact to do your eyeliner.

She walks towards you and to your surprise, sits on her knees right behind you. You feel a little confused but since you still had to close the clasps of your heels you thought that maybe she was going to do that for you. Suddenly, you feel her acrylic nails tracing the insides of your legs.

'Oh now don't let me distract you or ruin your eyeliner', she says in a teasing way.

You sighed as you now realised where this was going.

'Billie honey we really don't have the time for this now, it's your evening for god's sake!' You say the words without meaning them and she knows it.

'Try saying it like you mean it. There's always time for a quickie', and with those words and a wink she ended the conversation. There would be no more talking from now on, only heavy breathing and moaning.

You know what's going to happen so you grab the edges of the sink for support, seeing the desire on your own face in the mirror. Billie taps the inside of your legs, she wants you to spread your legs more and you obey like the good girl you are.

Her hands are now caressing your thighs and she places a kiss on the inside of your knees, it's a sensation the two of you recently discovered and you liked it. A lot. You let out a slight moan when she bites you a little. Her hands reach even higher now and she grabs your panties to pull them down.

'Well someone's excited I see', she says as she touches your core with her cold fingers. It makes you shiver a little.

'Billie... Please, I- I can't take it anymore and we don't have much time', you practically beg her but you know she likes that.

She repositions herself between your legs and gets started. She starts kissing her way up to your core and the first connection between her lips and your clit feels more intense than ever.

'This is what you want right? My tongue on your clit? Say it!'

'Yes Billie, I want you, I need your tongue on me now.' And so she does, your breathing intensifies and as your high comes closer you let out a moan. While her tongue is doing its magic on your clit, her hands are everywhere. Keeping you in place, caressing your naked skin, slightly scratching you with her acrylic nails.

While still holding you in place with one hand, she uses the other to push two fingers inside of you. You scream as the pain of her sharp nails intensifies the pleasure you were already feeling.
You buck your hips to match her rythm as your climax is building up, but she places her other hand on your waist to control you and hums in disproval against your clit, which feels amazing.

Just before you're about to come she pulls her fingers out and removes her tongue from your clit.

'I want you to come with my tongue inside you', she quickly says before she puts her words into action and dips her tongue inside you, curling and quickly moving it. Your walls start to clench around her tongue as you are so close to coming. She feels it and just before you come she massages your clit with ther thumb.

You scream her name as you finally reach your high. Precious as she is, she helps you ride out your orgasm before kissing her way up untill she is standing up again. She turns you around and it's only now you realise your hands are cramping from clamping the edges of the sink.

'Oh honey, you messed up your eyeliner after all...' She says laughing and kisses you on the lips. 'You still look beautiful though. Now finish here so we can leave and bring my lipstick when you're done, I'm afraid I need a retouch.' She blinks and walks away to smoke another cigarette, not even giving you the chance to answer.

'God, I'm in love with that woman' you think to yourself.

__________________________________________________________

AN: Hey guys, this is the first smut I ever wrote so if you have any tips or tricks to improve my writing, feel free to comment :)