Wilhemina Venable - 2

SMUT SMUT SMUT
(2601 words)
Read part one first ;)
TW: cane kink, I mean, it's Venable

My mind really went crazy with this one, go pray for my soul, I'll be praying for yours.

__________________________________________________________

You went home earlier than Wilhemina so she could finish some things at the office. Before you went to surprise her you were so nervous that you couldn't eat anything but now you're starving so you decide to make a sandwich at the kitchen countertop, putting on some loud music first because you felt good and confident. After all, you realised you could hold quite some power over Mina if you only tried hard enough. You were just preparing your sandwich and swinging your hips to the music when suddenly a hand came from behind you, swiped aside your cutting board with the sandwich on it, and the other hand bended you over the countertop, your cheek pressed against the cold marble. A familiar lavender scent reaches your nose.

"Oh Min-... I mean ms. Venable", you quickly correct yourself after hearing her make dissaproving sounds. "That's better kitten", she whispers in your ear after she had bent over you. "Are you ready for that punishment?", she says while biting your earlobe. "Well, can I at least eat my sandwich first, I'm starving?", you respond after hearing your stomach make those growling noises. "Oh my, do you think you're hungry now?", she asks and you nod, "well then wait untill after I'm done with you!". An evil laugh escapes her lips and you open your mouth, surprised by her words. "Yes, exactly like that, keep those pretty lips open for me, no holding back sounds this evening!", she quickly says.

After you got home from her office you had put on an oversized T-shirt over the purple lingerie, just something comfortable to be in, now Venable's hand was tracing your side untill she reaches the hem of that T-shirt to lift it up to your hips. When she sees the purple panties again she gasps and without seeing her face you know she was smiling a little. "You know what would be really great?", she asks you and in response you nod your head because you had no idea what she was talking about. "If your cute butt would match the colour of those panties...", she adds. A shocking gasp escaped your lips, God how you loved it when Mina was this straightforward. The punishment hasn't even started yet and she already left you speechless. "Tying me up earlier, wasn't very nice... You reap what you sow kitten, now put your pretty wrists behind your back", she says while taking off her purple tie. After some slight hesitation you obey, with the support of your hands gone you suddenly felt so much more vulnerable.

Her deft hands quickly knot the tie, she had definitely done this before. You wriggle your wrists to try out how tight the knot was. She did a very good (or bad, depends on how you look at it ;)) job, because you had absolutely no room to move. "Oh my, trying to escape already? I haven't even started yet", she says in reaction to your actions. You clenched your legs because her words turned you on more than you would ever admit to her, she sees it but doesn't approve so she spreads your legs again with force. "There'll be pleasure later, only punishment now", she says and she positions herself kind of next to you so she would have some room to swing the cane.

"I'm going to hit you 10 times okay? And I want you to count them out loud for me, miscount and I'll hit you an extra time, understood?", she asks you in that dominant tone of hers. You nod but that's not good enough for her. "Use your voice kitten!", she says. "Yes ms. Venable, I understan", you reply a bit shakily, the anticipation had turned you into a mess already. Jesus, you were way too easy to turn on and she had way too much power over you. The first slap came as a surprise, with the first touch of her cane and your flesh rushed a wave of pain and pleasure through your body, all the way up your spine. You could hardly control yourself and a soft moan escaped your lips, while goosebumps covered your entire body. "One", you manage to get out while heavily breathing in her lavender scent, from the wrist on her one hand that kept your cheek pressed against the counter while the other one swinged the cane.