Billie Dean Howard

Literally shameless smut, BDH does that to me.

For about a year now you and Billie have a thing going on, you guys aren't really a couple because she is away for her job a lot but you enjoy each other's company when she's in town. You missing her when she was away always made the sex hotter when she came back, what is the thing they say? Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder? Well, it was true. You were fine with just being Billie's hookup when she was in town, but one night she came with an idea that made you think she wants more. 

FLASHBACK

It's the last night before Billie leaves for New York for 4 weeks, you guys went out to dinner and now you were reading a book by the fireplace while she was packing her suitcase. You see some movement from the corner of your eye, it's her, holding two glasses of red wine in one hand (this ain't her first time) and something that looks like a gift in the other one. 

"Join me on the balcony would you?", she asks and winks at you. You don't know how she does it but that woman is never cold, unfortunately you are, so you grab a warm blanket before following her. She places the two wine glasses and the gift on the little table, takes a seat and lights a cigarette. You drape the blanket around yourself, take a seat on the opposite chair and because your feet are cold and she is you personal stove, you place them on her lap, in the warmth of her skirt.

"So, I was thinking how much I am going to miss you, since I leave for quite a long period this time", she says with a melancholic tone in her voice. "Oh please, that's a fact I'm painfully aware of", you answer her, rolling your eyes at first but quickly changing to a more sad feeling. She takes a drag, sips from her wine and the melancholic expression changed into a twinkle in her eyes. You would recognise that twinkle any time, Billie had a plan. You have a slight feeling that this might be even more fun with a little buzz going on so you take a big sip of your wine.

"Well... I might have found a way for you to miss me less", she suggestively says, "you know that evening next week, when you are going out with friends?". You nod, not knowing where this is going. "Well as it so happens, I have a very very boring meeting at that moment, but know something that might spice it up a bit." You must be looking very confused, because while taking another drag she points at the little gift. "Open it", a smirk appears on her face and the twinkle gets even stronger. Uhuh, you definitely need another sip. 

A shiver runs down your spine, from the sudden cold when you free your arms from the blanket, but also from the way Billie is intensely staring at you. She massages your cold feet while you are trying to get rid of the wrapping paper. When you're done unwrapping, you don't immediately realise what you are looking at exactly, so Billie pulls out her smartphone and shows you an application on it, it's some sort of remote control. Your eyes got big and your mouth slightly opened from shock when you realise she bought you a Lush toy, and the app on her phone was to control it from a distance. "Billie, I-...", you don't even know what to say, it was something you had never tried before. 

"You don't have to say a thing, you'll know when to use it, I'll make sure of that", she says, while placing your feet on the ground and leaning forward to give you a kiss, her hands supporting on your knees. The kiss quickly gets heated, Billie's intention is not to spend this last night sleeping. She pulls back first and grabs your hand to lead you to the bedroom. 

"Oh, and don't forget to charge it honey", is the last thing she said before closing the bedroom door behind you.

PRESENT

You went out with your girlfriends tonight, nothing too fancy just having some drinks at a local club. Billie had been teasing you over chat all day and about 5 minutes ago when you were getting ready she had sent you a voice message of her moaning out of the blue. That was the last drop, you were horribly turned on but hated to admit it. Just when you were about to clean up the mess she made from a distance she facetimes you.