Wilhemina Venable

A/N
As requested Venable is a sub here, not a dom. 
Enjoy reading this extra long chapter.
__________________________________________________________

It has been three weeks now. Three weeks of Venable coming home super late and being so tired she almost immediately goes to bed. You love her and you support her, but you have your needs too. So you decide it's time to take action.
The first step of your plan is the following, you are going to call her assistent and arrange a meeting under an alias.
Then you will put on the purple pair of lingerie she loves so much and pack a rope and a small vibrator.
You decide to be risky and to not wear any clothes but just wear your long coat over your lingerie.

The plan could not have went more smoothly, you got assigned her last appointment of the day so you could make a mess of her. You wear your shades and tie up your hair before you enter the building so her assistent wouldn't recognise you.

"Hello dear, I'm Ms. Robinson and I'm here for my appointment with Ms. Venable", you say to her. She types something in a computer and her hands move to the phone.

"Welcome, I'll let Ms. Venable know you're here! Her office is down-" she says but you interrupt her.

"Don't call her, and it's okay dear I know where it is", you say with confidence and you start walking in the direction of her office. Just the exitement of the whole situation, is making you aroused. You knock on the door but don't wait for an answer. As you enter the office you close the door behind you and lock it. 

"I did not allow you to enter Ms. uuhmm Robinson!", Venable says with her back turned to you, she hasn't noticed it was you yet. Before you answer you drop the coat so you're standing in your lingerie. 

"I'll be the one giving the orders tonight", you say and she turns around with a shocking expression on her face. This is exactly the face you were hoping for, mouth slightly opened, eyes wide open in awe and her hands searching for support at the desk. 

"What the hell are you doing here? Go back home and I'll meet you in an hour or so", she says a bit shakily, you know you turned her on and you weren't about to quit the plan now.

You walk towards her and grab her jawline before pulling her closer for a kiss so she couldn't say anything more. The kiss is a struggle for dominance, but your perseverance eventually gets the upper hand. Without parting your lips you walk her towards the desk chair and push her in it. She is too shocked by this whole situation to complain, she wasn't used to you taking the lead at all. Her silence allows you to go grab the rope from your bag and while hiding it you walk behind her and suddenly surprise her by tying her to the chair, making sure her arms couldn't move.

"What do you think you're doing?", she asks upset, "you're going to get punished so hard for this!"

"Oh I sure hope so", you say while raising an eyebrow and winking at her. "Now, I want to do things to you that you have done to me so many times, but you are so absent lately. It's time to change that" , you say with a shaking breath because although you feel exited, the power she holds over you is still very present and it scares you a little.

"Now you'll know how it feels to be teased all the time and then make me beg for it", you say while dropping to your knees in front of the chair. Just to hold some power she refuses to open her legs but of course you are stronger. Your hand slips under her purple skirt and you tease her way up to her thighs untill you reach her core. Just to know that she is in fact hungry for your touch you slip a finger in her undies to feel how wet she is.

"Oh my, for someone protesting the way you do, you are awfully wet for me already", you say and blink at her. She rolls her eyes at you, as a way of responding. You pull up her skirt, pull the chair closer and push her legs further apart. While kissing the inside of her thighs your hands go up to the edge of her panties to slowly slide them down. Here's a sight you'll never get tired of, Mina in front of you, obviously happy to see you, legs apart and no opportunity for her to move while she craves your touch. 

You kiss your way up to her centre, intoxicated by the smell of lavender on her skin. You have been teasing her for so long now that the first contact of your tongue on her clit sends an intense wave of pleasure through her and her breathing gets really heavy. You see her knuckles getting white from grabbing the handles of the chair too hard as she tries to keep silent. While your tongue is doing its magic you decide to add a bit of spice and turn on the vibrator on one of the lowest settings and slam it in her without a warning. 

A surprised moan escapes her mouth, a sounds that makes you throb. And this is the part where you pull back, the setting on the vibrator is enough to make her cum eventually but if you don't move it,  it's gonna take a while. So you step back and see the lust mixed with agony on her face. She wants more, she tries to grind her hips in the chair, but you did a pretty good job of tying her up. 

"How does it feel Mina, to be teased like that?", you say seductively, "if you want me to help a hand, you just have to say the words." You knew it was gonna take a while for her to conquer her fragile ego and beg for it, so you just lean on the desk while intensely watching her. If you're completely honest with yourself, you can't wait for the punishment you're going to get for this.

"Pl-... Please, I can't take it anymore", she eventually whispers  under her breath. "Tell me what you want me to do Mina", is what you respond. "Get your tongue back here already and make me cum!", her voice slightly raising from her current state of lack from satisfaction. Even now the dom in her can't control itself as she is still somehow giving you orders. 

"Good girl", you do as she asks and you decide to be kind and even turn up the vibrator a notch. Quiet moans start to escape from her mouth as her high is coming dangerously, you can feel her throbbing against your tongue and just before she comes you put the vibrator on the highest setting, causing her to almost scream in pleasure when she finally cums. You alow her to ride out her high and just before you untie her you grab her face and kiss her passionately, the both of you nearly out of breath.

Boy, that punishment is going to be good...