Ally Mayfair-Richards - 2

A/N
I advise you to read the previous part first if you haven't, otherwise the beginning might be vague.
__________________________________________________________

God, how you hate and love that woman at the same time. She knows exactly what influence she has on you and how to use it. Here you are sitting in the desk chair, trying to concentrate on this last chapter while you still feel her tongue on you.

'Fuck it!' You say and you close your books and nearly run to the bedroom. Ally is standing by the record player, just choosing a vinyl. She is wearing a see-through negligee and looks over her shoulder when you enter the room.

'You're right on time honey', she says with a sensual tone in her voice and starts the record player. The sweet and slow tones of Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby by Cigarettes After Sex fill the room as she starts walking to you. She tucks your hair behind your ear and just gives you the sweetest look ever before she pulls you in for a kiss.

As her tongue twirls and her lips lock with yours, you both try to fight for dominance. You're not used to Ally trying to take control but you kinda like it. She's not the poor afraid woman anymore but an absolute boss lady.

"I told you I wasn't done with you, now stop fighting me and just follow my lead tonight", she says while steadily moving the two of you in the direction of the bed until you feel the edge of the mattress on the back of your legs. Without breaking eye contact you slowly sit down, Ally bends down to kiss you again and grabs the edges of your t-shirt. She breaks the kiss to take the t-shirt off, exposing your bare breasts to her. 

With a look of approval on her face she takes a step back, to get a better look at you and to give you a better look at her as she seductively lets the straps of her nightgown slide of her shoulders. While moving her hips to the pace of the song the gown falls to the floor, she is now completely naked and by the faint glistening of her center you know she is already yearning for you.

The urge to kiss every inch of her body, licking and biting along the way is getting stronger and you reach out to her hand and pull her closer until she is standing between your legs. Your arms around her hips she allows you to kiss her breasts, taking her nipple in your mouth and eliciting a moan from her when you slightly bite on the hard bud.

You move your attention from one breast to the other while in the meantime placing the sweetest kisses just between her breasts as she grabs the back of your head to get even closer to you. Her breathing is getting heavy and from time to time she lets out a small moan.

"That's enough time waisted on me for now, why don't you lie down now",  she says as she slightly pushes your shoulders so she has you on your back.  You move a bit so you're in the middle of the bed, she comes crawling over you and starts kissing your neck.

Her one thigh is between yours and without even realising it you start grinding against it, so eager to come already. It is only when she suddenly stops kissing you and moves her thigh that you realise what you were doing.

"Oh no honey, that's not how this is going to go. I decide when you get to come, understood?", she asks in a dominant tone. You don't have the strenght to aswer so you just nod with a very innocent facial expression. She continues her way down your body with a trail of kisses, licks and bites and every one those feels more intense than the last, by now you are soaking wet for her. 

As she reaches your hips she taps on your side, you raise your hips and therefore allow her to take of your sweatpants and undies. Her face is so close to your center now and all you want is her tongue on your clit, but she keeps on teasing you by just kissing and licking everything except for where you want her the most. 

'Oh g- Oh good lord! Ally please!",  you scream because you can't take it anymore. Just as you think she is about to give you what you want she crawls back up and whispers in your ear.

"I want to feel your walls thighten around my fingers and catch your screams with my mouth as you come", she moves her hand lower between you two and watches you full with lust as she enters a finger in you. Your eyes get bigger and breath gets heavier, not soon after she adds a second finger and your hips start moving at her pace. 

With the palm of her hand she massages your clit, getting you closer to your orgasm. All the while she doesn't stop looking at you nor kissing you. When her fingers reach your g-spot multiple times you moan loudly, into her mouth and she moans back in return. You push her head away because you are in desparate need of some air.

"Well that wasn't a very nice thing to do..." , she says and pulls her fingers out. She brings her fingers to her mouth and you watch her lick your juices. "I could have made you come, but now you have to work for it I'm afraid.."

You pout at the loss of her fingers but she doesn't give you much time to do so because she sits with her back against the bedframe and taps her thigh, her way of saying she wants you on it. You straddle her thigh, while also placing your knee at her center, if she could tease you, you could do the same. 

"Now start riding honey, and don't you dare take that knee away at any moment",  she commands you and places her hands on your hips to decide the pace. "Promise!" you answer, knowing you won't keep to that promise.

And so you start rocking your hips back and forth, getting your juices all over her thigh but you know that's exactly what she likes. While you move your hips, your knee is moving too and you can see she is enjoying it because her eyes are closed now and her breathing heavy.

So of course at this point you move your knee, she opens her eyes quickly and looks at you angry. "I'll fucking punish you for this!", she answers and she forces your hips to move slower, you already regret your earlier decision. 

She takes your nipple in her mouth and allows you to ride faster again. When your high is close she bites really hard, eliciting a scream from you. You don't know if it was from pain or pleasure but you sure liked it and therefore you placed your knee back into its original position, on her clit.

The two of you are a hot moaning mess, your fingers in her hair, her mouth on your breasts doing its magic. It doesn't take long before you both reach your climax, screaming each other's names. You both need a moment to catch your breath and you don't want to break the magic of this moment so you stay exactly where you are.

You don't know how long you two were in that position but when you finally open your eyes again and go lie next to her it was completely dark outside.

"Maybe we should send Oz on more schooltrips, Ally",   you say and the both of you start laughing, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

_________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Leave a vote if you enjoyed it :)
Any requests? Drop them xoxo