Lana Winters

Soft smut

Lana had been on so many booktours lately, you couldn't even keep track. And when she wasn't away on tours she was always in some office for either boring meetings or interviews. You could slowly feel her slipping away and losing her spark, it was time for a goddamn break. On this Sunday evening, yes that woman even works on Sundays, you had something nice planned for her.

In the little but cozy countryside house you lived in together, you filled the air with a delicious pasta smell. You made her favourite recipe, and she would be starving when she came home so it was perfect. You were just lighting some candles on the dinner table when you heard someone opening the door. A smile appeared on your face because you knew she'd appreciate all of this very much.

"Hi hun!", you say as you walk up to her and take her in an embrace, placing a kiss on her cheek and behind her ear. "Ouhn, hey you! Oh my it smells so good in here!", she replies, and her stomach replies too by making that cute, rumbling sound. Once she took off her coat and shoes, you guided her to the dinner table, you made her cover her eyes on the way there. You quickly poured the red wine you had already placed on the table and give her the signal to open her eyes again.

"Oh sweetheart, what is all this? You really shouldn't have done this...", she gets all soft and pulls you in by your hips to show you just how gratefull she is, the plan was already working. "Don't be silly, I love making you happy!", you answer her. Dinner goes by so lovely, you asked her about her day, and just her past week in general because you guys had barely had the time to talk, and you hang onto her lips. She could be talking about the economy and you would still adore every word that came out of her mouth.

During the dinner a playlist that you both liked was playing,  and when you were done eating you decided to do the dishes real quick while Lana finished her wine. As you were doing the dishes you just had to swing your hips to the rythm of the music, not paying attention to her for a minute, just the music and the warm water caressing your hands. All of a sudden you feel two hands on your hips and lips on your neck. Lana had pressed herself up on your backside, whispering in your ear: "I'm out of wine... we can do this later, let's just enjoy this night".

"If you go get another bottle from the cellar, I'll do the preparations for the next part of this evening", you say back at her while turning around in her arms and giving her a wink. "Oh... I'm on it", she replies and hurries to the basement. You dry yourself off and go upstairs to get the lavender scented massage oil you picked up in a store yesterday. When you're back downstairs Lana is still in the basement, she probably has trouble deciding on which bottle to open. You go grab some matches to light the fireplace, and clear the area in front of it. Once it's burning you make a comfortable bed out of pillows and blankets in the area you just cleared.

Lana was back, with a very good bottle, the lady has taste. When she brought the two glasses to you, you could see her staring at the area and you could hear the  gears spinning in her head. "Take of your clothes honey", you say to her to break the silence, you see her eyes getting very big. "It's not what you think it is!", you say to her and roll your eyes, while showing her the oil you were hiding behind your back.

"Oh, it could be what I think it is later though, right?", she asks very innocently, almost pouting, she becomes such a baby when she's tired. You reward her with another eye roll but nod, and then signal her to take her clothes of again. Now it was your turn to get very big eyes, what could you say, you liked what you saw. Lana decided to play with you some more by lying on her back. "You have to lie on your stomach dumbass!", you playfully say to her. "I just thought that you could massage these too...", she replies while pouting. The both of you start laughing but she eventually turns around to her stomach and you straddle her hips.

You grab the bottle of oil and let some drops fall on her back and shoulders, when she notices the scent she moans from pure happiness. You place your hands at her lower back and work your way up from there, caressing her skin and putting pressure in all the right places. When you get to her neck and shoulders, an almost animalistic grunt came out of her, followed by a moan. "That feels soooooo good, please don't stop now!", she silently says, just loud enough for you to hear. While you bite your lip a smiles appears on your face, you loved seeing her this relaxed and happy. You slide your hips a bit lower on her body, your hands still massaging her shoulders. A thought of another surprise pops in your head; you remove your hands from her back for two seconds to take your shirt off, she doesn't even notice it. 

You place a kiss between her shoulder blades before pressing your naked body against her back and you could feel her freeze for a second, placing some more kisses on her back and eliciting some adorable, raspy groans from her. Before you knew what had happened she had somehow turned around between your legs, raised her upper body and was placing kisses between your breasts. It made you giggle but after a while you pressed her down again. "Tonight was about you, remember?", you say to her. She rolls her eyes, "Fine, but continue the massage on this side then." She was teasing you, but you felt very kind and giving today. A cute yawn came from her mouth, and you couldn't blame her, she had been working so much and hard. 

You leave a trail of kisses down her body, starting at her lips. With the little energy she still has left she deepens the kiss, and when you pull back for air you continue your discovery of her body, you kiss behind her ear, in her neck, the little hole at her collar bone, down to her breasts where you tease her by taking her niple into your mouth and softly biting it. Her hands are in your hair now and are slowly pushing you down. "Someone's in a hurry", you say while laughing against her skin. "You shouldn't be though, tonight is all about you", you add and look up to her with your head above where she clearly wants you the most.

One more push on your head, she couldn't be more clear. You slowly push open her legs and she places one knee on your shoulder, meanwhile you're giving kisses on the insides of her thigh. You slide your tongue between her folds very lightly, just to get a reaction out of her and she slowly raises her hips,  mission accomplished. You start using your tongue on her very slowly at first,  but she was so desperate to cum and honestly you were afraid that she would just fall asleep if you teased her for too long. While your tongue does its magic on her clit, just the way she liked it, you pushed two fingers inside of her, knuckle deep.

As you continue to pump your fingers in her while bending them from time to time, and your tongue is still applying pressure on her little bundle of nerves, it doesn't take her to long to reach her high. As you start to feel her walls clench around your fingers, and silent moans escape from her plumb lips, just one bend of your fingers sends her over the edge. She breathes out your name and you can feel every muscle in her body relax while you let her ride out her high. You make eye contact and put your fingers in your mouth, it was too much for her to handle and her heads falls back with a loud noise.

You start to kiss your way up to her body again, ready to cuddle, but  when you're close enough to her face you could see that the poor thing already fell asleep. The sight of her made you smile, such beauty. So peacefull in her sleep, yet with the messiest hair you had ever seen. You get up, dim all the lights except for the fireplace and grab a warm blanket to cover her naked body. After just looking at her for a while you decide to snuggle up with her, whispering in her ear how much you love her so she could hear it in her dreams.