Lana Winters

Some sweet fluff

It has been a magical night with a clear sky, you and Lana were celebrating in Kit's happiness. He married again today and everyone had been dancing and drinking and laughing all evening, you just don't want it to end yet. Lana is over on the dancefloor in a beautiful white dress, so not exactly dressed appropriately for what you had in mind. You go inside the house and bring 2 warm sweaters and a lot of blankets and 2 pillows, by the time you gathered all of this and arrived back at the party scene most of the guests had already left, perfect!

"Hey, I've been looking for you, where were you?", she asked with just a touch of concern in her voice. "I have been gathering supplies", you say with the biggest smile while showing her everything you brought. "I have an idea.., here put this on", you say as you give her the sweater.

"I'm not cold, just tell me what the plan is already", she says with a mixture of annoyance and curiousity in her voice. You sigh: "I know, you're never cold, but you will be, so just put this on already. You'll see the plan when we get there." You hand her the sweater again and then take her hand, the two of you quickly say goodbye to Kit and thank him for the lovely evening. After that you lead her to a small pond, just a 15 minute walk away from the party scene. It's dark out, the moon is shining bright, not a cloud in the sky and around the pond are some fireflies and some baby ducklings. And the best thing of all, the sky is full of stars.

"We're here", you say with a smile. "What, you want to go fishing or anything?", she ask sarcastically, that woman is too rational sometimes. "Look up", is what you answer. 
She does and while she does you start spreading the blankets and pillows to make a comfy bed under the night sky. "Oh my, you want to stargaze together? I've always wanted to do that but, you know, ... Wendy wasn't all that spontaneous", she says while her eyes tear up a bit. 

"Shush now, I'm here to make all your dreams come true", you gently say while pulling her in for a kiss. Then you just hold her for a while before you move her to the selfmade blanket bed. You both cuddle up under the blankets and just lay in peace for a while, no words needed, just taking in the beauty of your surroundings. You watch the flickering of the fireflies and the silly but adorable movements of the ducklings and just hold each other. 

"Can you tell me a bit about these constellations?", Lana asks, almost whispering to not ruin the moment. "Of course I can!", you say and you bury your head in her neck to start telling stories. You tell her about Orion and Artemis, about the little dipper and point it to her. You tell her the story about Cassiopeia and how she was banned to live in the nightsky for all to look at her beauty forever. You also tell her the stories about the both of your zodiac signs. All the while she is stroking your hair, planting little kisses in your neck and on your forehead. 

The two of you just keep talking and staring at the sky and cuddling and kissing for God knows how long, but just before you both fall asleep Lana whispers she loves you, and you say you love her. 

You had never felt more happier than this night.