Cordelia Goode

Background stories are overrated, I was bored, so this is pure smut.
__________________________________________________________

The first rays of sunshine slip through the curtains and give the room a very cosy feeling. The window was cracked and outside you could hear the birds sing. It took you a moment to realise what woke you at this early hour, with only one eye opened you peeked at the alarm clock and it told you it's six in the morning. The reason you were awake was Cordelia, who was stroking your left side, you were lying on your right, and who swept your hair from your neck to give you kisses. Cordelia was as good as naked, only in her underwear and she pressed herself against you. You turn around to face her.

"How long have you been trying to wake me?", you ask a bit flustered. "A goodmorning to you too!", she smiles, "and for long enough now...". The smile turns into a suggestive smirk. She climbs on top of you, stradles you and grabs the hem of your oversized T-shirt and starts pulling it over your head, you help her, exposing your breasts to her. She grabs the blanket behind her back and pulls it over the both of you as she bends down. She intertwines your fingers with hers and pushes your hands on the bed next to your head, with her supporting herself that way. She leans closer for a little peck on your lips, on your nose, your forehead. Then she starts to go lower and releases your hands. 

She licks and bites all over your chest, and it gives you shivers, which makes her smile. Your heart rate went up and your breathing heavier as she licks between your breasts. You place your legs around her and your hands grab her hair, imprisoning her and bucking your hips because you wanted to feel her inside you, now. She crawls back up but leaves one hand at the waistband of your panties. "Is this what you want?", she whispers in your ear. You nod and slightly moan, but she's not happy with that answer. "Use your words sweetheart", she says and bites your earlobe. "Yes Ms.Surpreme, that's exactly what I want",  you say panting and grab her head to kiss her again, more than an innnocent peck this time. You moan in her mouth as her hand slides in your panties and her fingers feel how wet you are. She breaks the kiss. "Make one noise and I'll stop, understood?", she harshly says and you nod with big eyes. "We don't want you to wake the whole academy again, do we?", you nod your head again, from left to right this time and dramatically shut your lips together, as if you're sealing them.

And with that she places one hand over your mouth, and without breaking eye contact she starts massaging your clit, speeding up when you're close and then slowing donw again or stopping completely just before you climax. At one point she removes her hand from your mouth and is kissing your neck again when suddenly, without any warning, she thrust two fingers in you and before you knew it a loud moan caught you by surprise. You feel her fingers slip out again and her lips leave your neck. "Tsk tsk, well that's too bad sweetheart, I told you to be silent", she says and literally gets up from the bed. You grab her hand so she couldn't walk away. "You're not serious are you? I mean, you caught me by surprise...", you say, kind of disoriented from coming down from a high you didn't even reach. "Oh, I'm bloody serious", she quickly says back, raising both eyebrows and freeing her hand to walk away.

"Fine, I'll do it myself then!", you say angry at her, this caused her to freeze while her back was facing you and she slowly turns around. "Don't you dare", she says with a short break between each word, staring at you intensely. You were not served with this answer, and you hoped that touching yourself would get a reaction out of her. You know that she was watching you and you decided to go slow and tease her, giving her time to stop you at any moment to take control herself. You started by seductively biting your finger, sliding it down your neck, between your breasts and even lower. You hover above yourself for a bit, almost touching, giving Cordelia another chance to stop you but she doesn't, she's just watching you.

And so you start touching yourself, your fingers massaging your clit and it doesn't take you long at all to build up that familiar tension, Cordelia had walked to the window and was leaning against the windowsill, still watching you, still making eye contact. As you came closer you threw your head back and arched your back, and to push yourself over the edge you pushed 2 fingers inside of yourself. Your eyes were closed now and your mouth opened in a silent moan, when suddenly you feel one hand covering your mouth again and one hand on your wrist, pulling your hand away from yourself.

Cordelia quickly replaces your hand with hers and while she stares at you angrily she says: "You'll cum on my fingers, and my fingers only. Understood?" You gulp and push her hand away from your mouth so you can answer her, whisper in her ear to be more precise. "Make me cum then ms. Surpreme", that nickname always made her feel incredibly powerfull and giving.
And without a warning she pushed two fingers in you again and was thrusting them while massaging your clit with the palm of her hand. You were already pretty worked up and your eyes almost rolled to the back of your head from pleasure, back arched and head thrown back so Cordelia had full acces to your neck. One more stroke and you came, hard, moaning her name and this time she didn't stop because you were a bit loud but she let you ride out your orgasm.

When you finally came down from your high, she placed her fingers in her mouth, tasting you on them. This was a side of Cordelia that didn't come out very often and your eyes got big because you did not see that coming at all. "Well that's the least you could do for me after embarassing me by waking the whole academy", and with those words and a wink she left you and entered the bathroom to get ready for morning classes.
Like nothing happened.