Cordelia Goode

A/N
Some sweet fluff this time.
__________________________________________________________

After a night full of nightmares you wake up to the buzzing sound of your phone, it's Cordelia.

Goodmorning beautiful! Breakfast is ready for you downstairs xxx

You and Cordelia have the house all to yourself for the weekend, the girls went to a festival. You love the idea but the sheets are just so warm and cozy so you decide to turn to your other side and accidentally fall asleep again.

Not long after, the sweet tones of someone playing the piano reach your ears. You haven't heard Cordelia play in a very long time, but you love it when she does. The way she moves to the rythm, her fingers moving fast over the keys and simply the piece she is playing... You love it all, so you decide to go downstairs.

"Hy darling! Sorry if I woke you up, breakfast is in the kitchen" , she says while giving you a big smile.  She continues to play the piano but you simply have to hug her before you do anything else so you go stand behind her and let your hands start at her shoulders and slowly lower them untill your arms are wrapped around her. You give her a few goodmorning kisses in her neck and she cooed. 

You go to the kitchen to grab some coffee and a croissant and decide to eat it in the common room so you can watch her play while you eat. While you watch her fingers stroke the keys of the piano you suddenly have a very vivid daydream of her fingers stroking something else and you feel a tingle down there. 

But this time, you just want to hold her and whisper in her ear how beautiful she is time and time again. She notices you have been staring and she suddenly stops playing.

"Is something wrong sweetheart?" She asks you with a tender smile and a softness in her eyes that makes your heart melt. Instead of answering, you walk up to her and straddle her on the special piano bench, you put your arms around her neck and softly kiss her on the lips. You kiss your way down to her jaw and then back up to behind her ear where she always smells delicious, like wildflowers.

"You have no idea how much I love you, do you? I'd move accros the world for you... Everyday I wake up and I find you more beautiful than the day before. Never leave me please..", is what you whisper in her ear while stroking her back. As you pull back and cup her face you see that she has tear in her eyes, you do too.

"Never", she answers and leans forward, thus pushing your back against the piano, and kisses you passionately. A chaotic melody fills the room from your weight on the keys, the melody of your love.