Sally McKenna

Smut 

New Year's Eve, you decide to leave your friends about an hour before midnight and take a cab to the Hotel Cortez to start the new year in the presence of someone you love. When you enter the lobby a few faces turn in your direction, everybody knows why you come here even though you know about all the horrible things that happened here. You decide to take up 2 drinks with you so you go to the bar first. 

"She must really be in your head, coming here on New Year's eve...", Liz says to you. Ignoring her comment you order two gin-tonics, with Sally rule n°1 is to never run out of drinks, especially not on a night like this. You thank Liz, take the drinks and start to walk away when she says: "Have fun you two!", in a suggestive way. "Oh we will", you answer in that same way and give her a wink. 

When you reach room 64 you softly call out for Sally, since you have a drink in each hand. When she opens the door her facial expression was one of surprise and emotion, she was moved by you being here. Her eyes teared up a little. "What are you doing here tonight? Come in already!", she says and opens the door wider. "I think the better question is, how could I not spend this night with my favourite girl?", you answer her. You place the drinks on a night stand and her arms slide around you, placing a kiss in your neck before turning you around and searching for your lips. It quickly gets heated but you push her away, "Grab your drink, we're going to watch the fireworks on the balcony and count down together."

"3....2....1.... Happy New Year", you yell at each other and join in an embrace, turning your heads in the direction of the fireworks, your head on Sally's shoulder. After a while Sally whispers in your ear: "Tell me you love me." You felt like being a bratty bitch today and decided to not give her what she wanted, "What if I don't?". The twinkle in your eyes was met by a twinkle in hers, "I'll make you pay for it", she says playfully threathening you. 

"I'm ready to pay any price..., promise", you answer her and raise an eyebrow. All the softness from the previous moment had gone away as she slaps the drink out of your hand (thank God it was empty) and pushes you inside, ripping your clothes off and hardly ever breaking the kiss in the process. Your breathing gets really heavy and you feel that familiar wet feeling growing between your legs.  You haven't even reached the bed yet before you start begging her to touch you, starting to doubt the promise you made earlier. 

"Begging already huh? You should have given me what I wanted earlier then", she says while pushing you against the wardrobe. Your hands grab her dress to get her closer to your naked chest but she won't have it. With on hand applying light pressure on your throat the other one slides down, tickling and touching everywhere, except where you want her. You buck your hips closer to her hand and an evil smile appears on her face. You roll your eyes at her and without a warning she inserts two fingers in you, without moving them. So you move, trying to ride her hand but the hand that was on your throat now stops your hips from moving, "Beg me for it", she says. 

"Sally... please... do something!", you ask all shakily. She starts moving her fingers, but way too slowly for your taste. Running out of other options you try moaning in her ear, hoping it would cause her to be more kind. It sends a shiver all the way through her spine and apparently her hands too since she gets you so close to the edge. And then you feel her fingers slip out of you and she harshly turns you around, face pressed against the wardrobe. Pouting at the loss of her fingers inside you.

"Ready to tell me you love me yet?", she whispers in your ear. "At this point I'm starting to hate you", you answer her, actually meaning it. She responds by biting your neck, you're sure that the bite marks tomorrow won't be easy to hide. Her hands slide from your shoulders, to your breast and from behind you, even lower, Oh fuck, here we go again. With one hand she forces your mouth open and puts her fingers in it, and you bite and suck them while her other hand is doing its magic at your centre. Her naked body pressed against your backside, her hips moving in rythm with yours and her hand, placing kisses in your neck and moaning in your ear. Your legs were like jell-o by now and you doubted if you could keep doing this much longer without reaching your high. 

"Say it and you get to cum", she whispers in your ear.
"I fucking love you Sally", you moan in hers, finally giving up the fight and just desperate for that moment of release. In one swift move, without losing to much momentum, she harshly pushes you on the bed, on your back and legs open wide. She crawls in between them and starts kissing you from your neck to your chest while continuing to pump her two fingers in you. When you are dangerously close, again, she goes down to finish the job with that pretty mouth of hers. Your one hand is grabbing the sheets and instinctively your other grabs her hair while the pleasure is getting more and more intense. 

At this moment you realise that you will never need any kind of drugs, because Sally is already running through your veins. She smiles and makes eye contact with you when she feels that your walls are starting to tighten around her fingers. When you finally cum she slows down to let your ride out your high, and then crawls back up to kiss you, sharing your taste. 

"You get a minute to catch your breath, and then we continue this, because I am far from done here", she says and smirks. She was going to be the death of you. 

Thunderstruck by this sentence, she manages to have the last word tonight, that little bitch.