37

"Is that a Metroplis Meteors t-shirt?" Asked Bruce.

"Yeah why?" Asked Dick.

"Burn that right now young man, this is a Gotham Knight household!" Said Bruce.

"Alright alright calm down ill take it off" said Dick.

"What's up with you Father? Just the other day you scolded Jason because he was wearing a superman t-shirt." Said Damian.

"Yeah but you didn't tell of Tim when he wore a wonder woman t-shirt." Said Jason.

"True" said Tim.

"I don't care about that because Diana is a good friend" said Brue.

"Yeah sure and it has nothing to do with your feelings for her" said Dick.

"I don't have feelings for her. She is just a colleague and a valued friend" said Bruce as he gave them all a batglar.

"You know that doesn't work on us right? She is practically our adoptive mother. She has taken us shopping to get ice cream and many other things and that's not to mention that she has cared for each one of us when we got sick." Said Jason

Damian, Dick and Tim nodded in agreement.

"She doesn't care for me anymore I made her wait too long" said Bruce.

"It's apparent that she likes you Father " said Damian.

"And besides you'll never know if you don't ask" said Tim.

"She isn't dating anyone" said Dick.

Brue thought for a second and walked out the door.

"Where are you going?" Asked Jason.

"Diana's apartment" replied Bruce.

The batboys cheered loudly radiant smiles on their face. Damian even smirked a bit.

(A/N Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed and I'm considering making a part 2 but I only will if this gets more than 7 likes)