6

"Father why did you ask us to meet here" said Damian glaring at  Brue.  All of the boy wonders former and current were in casual attire. Batman was also in casual attire.

"Yeah why are we here, I highly doughty it is about a mission" said Tim.

"Is this one of your dates Bruce" said Dick.

"Yes and this one you already know and she will be working with us" said Bruce.

"And hopefully she will last longer than all the others" said a feminine voice.  A raven haired blue eyed woman walked toward Bruce stopping in front of the batbrothers. 

"Diana this is Dick, Damian, Tim and Jason" said Bruce point at the boys when he mentioned their name.

"Boys this Diana prince better known as..." said Bruce 

"Wonder Woman" finished Dick excitement evident in his voice.

"Pleased to meet you all" said Diana.

"I'm Dick Grayson Wayne also known as Nightwing" said Dick

"I know about you. Donna said you are a very kind and sweet leader among other things" said Diana smiling slightly.

"I'll be sure to thank Donna" replied Dick.

"I'm Jason Todd Wayne also known as Red Hood" said Jayson

"Redhood huh. Artemis said you are reckless, rude, impulive, annoying but kinda sweet" said Diana.

"Remind me to thank her" said Jayson sarcastically.

"I'm Tim Drake Wayne also know as Red Robin" said Tim.

"I've heard about you from Cassie she said you were smart, sweet and you never cease to amaze her" said Diana

Tim started to blush. "Tell her I said thanks" said Tim softly.

"I'm Damian Al Ghul Wayne also known as Robin" said Damian unenthusiastically.

"Oh I've heard from you about from the news you are dating your teammate Raven aren't you" said Diana.

Damian blushed brightly. "That's just a rumour" replied Damian.

"No it's not" said all the batboys expect Damian at the same time.