4

The batboys sneaked in the shadows trying to get closer to Damian and Raven, the batgirls had outright refused to spy on the love birds saying it was a breach of privacy, they even managed to get Nightrunner on their side by some "convincing" from batgirl. The batboys knew that their little bro adored Raven as she was the only person he was nice too as well as the fact that he mentioned her at least ever few hours.

Damian and Raven were siting on a green bench in a park. Damian slowly inched closer to Raven. He put his arm around Raven's shoulder slowly not daring to actually touch her bare skin. Raven looked at Damian seductively her cheeks as red a Wally's hair. 

"This is soo cute" Dick whisper wheeled.

"I can't believe the demon spawn can actually feel emotions of love" said Jason

"At least he has someone who returns his feelings, unlike you Jaybird" said Tim.

"Touche... touche but true Timmy" replied Jason.

Damian pulled out a rose from his pocket and put it in Raven's hair above her ear. They moved closer to each other their lips only centimetres apart. Suddenly they heard three voices.

"Teammates are a liability" said Dick laughing loudly

"Enduring a bunch of school children, I think you are enduring them pretty well" said Jason.

"Demon spawn is in loovvveee" said Tim.

Damian pulled out 3 batarangs and threw it at his brothers.

The batboys ran away as fast as their feet would take them.