Vent out

Tired. That is the word that was describing her the best right now. She was tired of the game she herself created. She was tired of constantly fighting and trying to maintain the strong facade while her love was stabbing her over and over again in every passing second that he kept her away and was with another woman. Why everything had to be so difficult? Why she couldn't for once be happy for more than one or two weeks? Just when she thought that everything will be great, when she thought she had tasted the happiness, someone took it away from her abruptly. What has she done to deserve this punishment?
   She wanted to give up. She wanted to call off this incredulous, stupid game that in a spur of the moment she got herself into and only resulted to hurting herself even more in the process. She couldn't be even fake engaged with another man except Serkan. Yes, he even owned this title - that of the fake fiance- in her heart. Every time Deniz did the smallest gesture as touching her hand or  smelling her hair's scent, she felt nauseous as she was betraying her love even though she knew she was doing this in order to get her love back. Nonetheless, this felt so wrong because Deniz didn't do this as her friend but as her lover, even as her fake one. And she couldn't handle this treatment from anyone except Serkan. Because she could really smile only to him. She could laugh only at him. Only he could touch her. Because she was his only.
      So she told Deniz to stop the game and tell Serkan everything. And then she would be gone, for good this time because she knew that she couldn't stand the ongoing rejection and humiliation from him again. She could accept his hateful and understanding remarks at her and justify them as the result of Selin's manipulation and mental abuse but not at their love. No. Their love was something so sacred and special that he had no right to downplay it. But Deniz told her that not only they mustn't stop the game but also step it up because they were so close to their success. At that moment her hala's words echoed in her mind "Don't you ever stop fighting for your love. Don't you ever give it up". And that was when the flame that had withered inside her was ignited again and she got herself the courage to continue for a little more that game.
        Now, she was in front of punching bag, venting out her anger and desperation. She was punching and breathing. Breathe in, breathe out. Selin's lies, Serkan's proximity to her, their engagement engagement. In, out. Serkan's surprise to Selin for her birthday, calling her his future wife, his love, his beauty. Eda breathe in, breathe out. The punching bag was flying across the room right now because of the force of her punches. At the moment she couldn't think straight, everything was pressing her over her and was creating a mess in her head which was threatening to explode.  One, two,three, four. Eda, focus on the boxing moves. Five, six, seven, eight. Eda you can do this you are stronger than this, have patience. She was repeating those words over and over like a mantra. Until a hand grabbed her waist and turned her to him.  And for a moment she stopped breathing. Her heart was racing even more ( if that's even possible after the boxing) and she was lost in this pair of eyes. God, those eyes that kept her their hostage whenever she looked at her. She could just stare them for hours, feeling that nothing was needed, food and water included. He always had that effect to her. Even now, where his cold behaviour was driving her crazy and was urging her to slap him.
        Focus, Eda. Protect your heart. She snapped out of her reverie and asked him the question that she seemed to be asking every time she saw him nowadays. "What are you doing here Serkan?"

So how was it? Do you want to continue this scene or make another one-shot? Thank you for all your support these days. Again, sorry for all the possible mistakes. Stay happy and healthy 😘