Let's mix the past with the future

She laid out dozens of little pieces of paper on the floor and turned to him with a smile that made him think it was lighting up the room more than the sun itself.

" Pick"

"Whaaaat?!?!?!"

"Pick yaaaa already!!!!!"

"What are all these sprawled down on the floor Eda?"

"They are fruits and vegetables waiting to get mixed Serkan Bolat. What do they seem to be Serkan?? Little notes."

" Hahahahaha. You are SOOOO funny Eda really. Not to mention a genius"

"Yeah I know that already, I have a very good self-knowledge."

" And plenty of humbleness, too."

" Of course canim, ne demek"

"EDAAAAAA...... You are testing my patience"

" I am testing your trust AND your patience, thank youuuuuu" she corrected with a smile and innocent looking eyes

" For you I have lots of both but I would VERY much appreciate if you could test my ability of listening and understanding as well, hayatim" he said and that brought a blush in Eda's face that didn't go unnoticed. They were in his house sitting on the floor ( causing Serkan a mini panic attack, her in a white t-shirt that she had twisted it, making it a crop top (as she should in his opinion cause her belly bottom especially with this earing should be shown, ahhhhh I would do to just let me worship them as they deserved to be worshipped.....) , a pair of orange yoga pants and a colorful handkerchief twisted and tied at the top of her head in front of her ponytail in which she had secured her hair. In conclusion, she was a vision. And he was in a tight white polo shirt and a pair of dark jeans. In front of them, a box and stacks of little pieces of paper.

Her smile broke the spell that her own beauty has pulled him into, only to trance him more.
" Ah, Serkan, ah. Always impatient. Come on, take the first paper from the stack."

Sighing but inwardly smiling cause he loved that side of hers. She always was full of surprises, nobody could predict what would happen next, simply because you could fully never "figure out" Eda Yildiz. Like life itself.

So he picked the first piece and read it out loud.

" The reason."

He turned to Eda looking quizzically and saw her sketching the base if a tree and a branch. She turned around with a small smile playing on her lips and took an envelope out of the box and gave it to him. As he took the paper out, he recognized the logo of his company and he read about the cancellation of a scholarship.

"I- I don't understand."

"That is why it all started. Well, maybe not the real reason of the universe bringing us together, but the reason of us starting this road, with all its turns. So, after my parent's death, I made it my personal bet to become better and better, to exceed myself in every step of the way. I wanted to become the successful woman that my parents wanted me to be, that I wanted myself to be. So, I excelled in my studies. As an undergraduate student, in the last year of my studies I received a scholarship to finish in a prestigious university in Italy from Art Life. But, after I dropped from my university here and I was preparing for Italy, this letter came to my door."

" I-I cancelled your scholarship?!?! Without a reason??? It's impossible !!! I have never cancelled a scholarship!!!''

Eda felt a deja-vu feeling and smiled. It was like she travelled back in time. Like she was transported into that university hall once again. However, that was a familiar feeling. Every time he looked at her, every time he smiled or he just entered the same place which she was in, she was just as dazzled, as magnetized as she felt when she first saw him entering to give that speech, in this suit that she wanted to rip off from that very first moment.