How much a human can change?

Attention it may include offensive or explicit language
"Serkan, what are those?"
"What they seem to, flowers"
" OHHHH THE GREAT SERKAN BOLAT HONOURED US BY GIVING US THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION!!! MAYBE YOU COULD BLESS US WITH THE REASON OF THOSE FLOWERS BEING HERE? Well, first of all why are YOU here, Serkan Bolat?"
Serkan smirked his megawatt smile that could made Eda drool over him for hours. Kendini gel kızım ya! Kendini gel Eda! What is he doing here really?? Generally what is he doing this past week, anlamiyorum gerçekten!
"Have you ever listened to the "one penny for your thoughts"? Well I feel like one flower for your thoughts would be much more appreciated in our case"
Eda had to fight with all her might to prevent this treacherous smile from creeping its way up her face. But again, she couldn't do it. Not when Serkan was the one to cause it. It was always been like that. No matter how much angry she was, sad or upset, one of his smiles, teasing looks and a couple of his cheeky comments, and she would be on cloud nine again.
" Ahh, gülüyorsun (you are smiling), gülüyorsun so you liked it. Soyle bakalım Eda Hanım, what you have in store for us for today?"
Eda couldn't hide your smile anymore she didn't know if she should scream or jump into him and hug him. But feeling like that was usual with Serkan. His mixed messages was the thing that kept them apart all this time during their fake engagement cause she thought he loved Selin, it was what enraged her while they were broken up due his father's involvement in her parent's death. Now, she has grown to love even those mixed messages causing you this was her Serkan coming back. But again, she couldn't just let her heart give in the hope that was fighting to get in, she couldn't just let her feelings caught up with her mind and make her do something she would regret,she couldn't put her heart in line again so easily. Once, he has told her to either not get in a game or make sure that you win the game you are in and she would follow his advice for this very last game.
"Why are you so interested to what I have in mind Serkan Bey?"
"Cuz I want to know what is going on in the beautiful head of yours but firstly we need to go
"Where do we need to go?"
"Get in the car and I'll tell you on our way after you told me yours"
Eda tried to hide her smile behind a... semi stern look and look professional as she got into the car. Well "tried" being the operative word here. Cause the moment she opened the convertible's door she found Serkan looking at her, smirking and telling her
"Well seems like someone is in a good mood today. May I know the reason? "
" You are asking too many questions Serkan Bolat" as she sat in the car seat tried to put her seatbelt
"Is it a problem for you Eda Yildiz?"
"Ben-"
She didn't managed to complete her sentence as he reached over and helped her pull her seatbelt after her third failed attempt. Offf ya what jokes of seatbelts are these. But he smells so heavenly....Now that I am thinking about it I don't know if I must scream at the production or thank them. What I would give to just grab him by the collar and smash that lips of his and then-
Her breath was taken away (maybe forever) from her like he had always done from the very first day. She was looking at him and he was looking at her. Their looks challenging each other. Their looks were depicting the fire that was in them, the fire that was threating them to burn them from the inside. The fire that was one of the few reasons to make them want close the rooftop and the windows of the convertible then and there and let the explosion burn all in their way. Well what they both wouldn't give to do exactly this. They knew they wanted it as nothing else in the world right now. They knew the other felt the same. But they both used literally all their might to hold themselves, each for entire different reasons.
Eda cleared her throat and she mustered her most powerful tone to say like she isn't ready to grab him :
" I can do it without yourself Serkan Bey thank you for your offer"
Serkan let his one hand slide EXTREMELY SLOWLY from the start of his seatbelt to her body, thighs and then brought it to the wheel smiling smugly and saying
"Well you always need help in some matters Eda and I would be thrilled to help" He winked at her and start the engine
What was this yaaaaa?!?! This little piece of - ohhh my, his touch and his wink. Wait did he sure winked at me?!?! Maybe I also hit my head on something cause this is really not happening. Offff yaaaa could my mind clear as easily as Selin's conscience? I really need to change clothes as soon as possible am able to!
"You seem to be little lost in there peri kizi?" Serkan's voice came to call her from the depths of her universe.- oh wait he is really here and driving
"Efendim?"
"I say we are ten minutes inside the car and you seem to be a little lost in your head. You are not talking,you don't tease me, you don't listen to music, so things are pretty serious." He laughed
"Well, it's not related to business so it won't be of your interest so let's listen to some music"
And before he had the chance to answer, she turned the music full blast on, dancing like crazy and yelling the lyrics of the song to the whole city. Serkan couldn't help but smile and laugh to her reactions. So childish but not entirely naive, so feminine but not pretentious, so spectacular so..... Original.
Before he even processed what was happening he was found as silently as he could dancing and signing the song's lyrics with her, hair everywhere, Eda screaming to the top of her lungs "günaydin Instanbuuul" leaving him amazed. Feeling this strange feeling he couldn't fathom. That he could live forever in that smile. That he could never let her go. He knew if he told this thoughts to a random person he would definitely say he was crazy. He even thought himself crazy. But seeing Eda glowing and illuminating everything in ber path, his life involved, knowing they shared a past made this thoughts seem only normal to him. How he couldn't even? She was too bright, too kind, too hot to not being affect everyone by a simple look of hers alone.
After 20 minutes they were at their destination. Eda got out of the car and looked around. They were in front of a beautiful beach, with a café behind it. She walked to the café's direction when she felt something electrifying, his hand holding, almost so barely as if he was trying to caress her, as if he was afraid to inflict her pain. He signalled them to go to the beach ahead and when they reached it he plopped down to the peebles and asked her to come.
"The almighty Serkan Bolat isn't going to a café but to a beach to sit by the sea?" He laughed out loud
"We have to talk"
" What will we talk about, Serkan? Don't we have a meeting? That's why you waked me up since 5 in the morning?"
"Well.... Actually no."
"WHY YOU WANTED ME HERE THEN"
"That's obvious. To build trust"
"Trust? You are talking about trust issues. '
" Yes because does this affects us professionally. You know that you have to build a trusting relationship, cause if you can trust your partner,you are the luckiest person alive cause whatever happens you have someone to lean on, and that kind of is what love is too right? "
Eda almost spilled all the water she was drinking. She had been looking at him but she neither could touch him or let him touch her.
He says " well let's play a game"
She closed her eyes not before rolled them " let's see"
" I am gonna ask you a question and then you are free to ask me one. Agreed?"
" Agreed. "
"When was the first time I asked you out "
"You never asked me out."
"Not at all?"
"Not at all we were a month together as fiances so we've passed that level long before"
"Can you describe me one of our moments"
So she described him the times they have cooked together, smearing with flour all their clothes and faces, her face laughing their heads off and teasing. Every time sweeter, more loving than the previous ones but not less passionate, starting with too much proudness but growing into the best love she had ever witnessed.
"How much a person can actually change"
" But did you actually changed Serkan Bolat?"
"What do you mean?"
" I'll you if you answer my question."
" Of course it's your turn" but he knew her question already in his smile?"
" Why did you break up with Selin in front of the whole office?"
Serkan's POV
Oh let the actual game begin Serkan! Your last and the one that you are the most determined to win
That was it. What do you think?Please don't pay attention to the grammar and spelling mistakes. I hope you enjoyed as much as I did.Stay healthy and safe. See you in the next chapter
P.S.: Soon comes a longer chapter that is just a warm up!!!! And how did you find the episode? I cried soooo much in the serkan-kiraz scenes😭😭