Cuddles with bakugo

⚠️caution in this chapter there is cussing/ swearing and mild threats if this will upset you or make you uncomfortable please do not read this chapter, sorry⚠️

*Private chat opened*

Boom boom: oi y/n

Angel: yea katsuki?

Boom boom: do you...
Want to cuddle..?

Angel:Of course I do katsuki
I'll be right over!!

Boom boom: don't let
Anyone see you

Angel: okay!!!

————————————————————————
Y/n's pov:

I walked up to the door and knocked twice before being pulled in violently and held up against a broad chest. Katsuki bakugo's broad chest.

"K-kacchan" you said while glad that the room was almost pitch black apart from the light peaking through the top of the curtains helping conceal your glowing red face

"Just be quiet.... all I want is to uh... cuddle"
The last part being said so quietly you could barley hear him yet you knew deep inside he wanted to shout that out.

"Okay then kacchan" you said before jumping on his bed then he followed you

He wrapped his arms around you and buried his head into the crook of your neck.
"Kacchan are you stressed?" You asked while stroking his surprisingly soft hair

"Yes... no.... it's just that stupid Deku..... he- he's getting better than me and all I've tried to do is protect him. I don't want him to get hurt and if he gets stronger than me... I can't protect him as well as I can" he said trying not to burst into tears

"Oh kacchan let it all out" you said and he began to sob while holding you tightly. You never knew bakugo felt this way all this time bullying deku was it Just him warming him so he didn't die? The sense of if he isn't the best he's weak and that makes him less of a man?" You stroked his back and hushed him.

20 minutes after bakugo had fallen asleep. You rubbed your finger over his puffy eyes and kissed his forehead. "It will all be okay as long as I'm here kacchan" you said as you layed back down and cuddled against bakugo.

You woke up to the sunlight beaming from the gap in the curtains you peered next to you to see that bakugo was scrolling through a wiki how page on how to express your feelings to someone. You giggled silently and pretended to be asleep while snuggling into bakugos side the smell of burnt caramel flooded your senses and you felt so warm and safe.

That was until *bang*

"BAKUGO YOU'LL NEVER GUESS HOW MANY MARSHMALLOWS I CAN EA-"

"WHAT THE HELL DUNCE FACE GET OUT" bakugo yelled to whoever had bursted in you where still pretending to be asleep

"WHY IS Y/N HERE DID YOU GUYS FUCK?!"
Kaminari as you may have guessed by now shouted

"STOP YELLING YOU MIGHT WAKE HER AND NO WE DID NOT SHIT FOR BRAINS" bakugo whisper-yelled (is that even a thing?)

Time skip~

"Right so If I tell anyone you will beat me up and if I don't you'll let me have one of your days on the y/n cuddle calendar?" Kami said

"Yeah yeah whatever now get out" bakugo said grumpily

You decided it was time to be not so innocent and make bakugo jealous

Just as kaminari was about to leave he stood up from sitting on the part of the bed next to you, you grabbed his wrist and muttered "k-kami don't go" and you rubbed your face against his hand as if you where a cat

Kami tried his best not to be indecent and he held his arms out signaling for a hug. You slowly rose still doing a very good act. And you hugged him.

"Hey y/n tomorrow is my day for cuddles so don't you worry today bakugo got two days in a row so it's his turn." He said softly while brushing your hair back (if you don't have long hair or any at all then he will be holding your cheeks :) ) 

"But I wanna cuddle my kami" you said and noticed his face turn bright red. In all honesty you did want to cuddle kami and weren't just using him to make bakugo jealous you just liked seeing bakugo get a taste of his own medicine.

"U-uh bakugo what do you think" kami asked shyly stroking your hair ( or rubbing your back)

"Whatever" he said angrily and storming out his room. You could tell you had made him jealous enough and would give him more love when it was next his turn.

Kami then picked you up and took you too his room you both began to watch some Netflix and just cuddled in onesies. Let's just say cuddles for you are a way of life.

————————————————————————
Hiya I hope you all enjoyed sorry I've been taking so long school has been stressful and a lot of other things too please do leave suggestions and please all remember that you are amazing and I love you all so much.

Also sorry if I offended or triggered anyone do let me know so I may learn from my mistakes and change it once again I am very sorry.

Have a lovely day/night everyone

A/n: Georgie