Erazermic adopts you

Thank you for the suggestion!!! @Alina910Mha

3rd person pov:(A little note this has self harm and abuse in it so if you don't like these things I suggest not reading it thanks you)

3rd person pov:
(A little note this has self harm and abuse in it so if you don't like these things I suggest not reading it thanks you)

1 day before the holiday.

You had been distant from the whole class even in the dorms and weren't talking and your excuse would always be you were tired or you were late on the due assignment. Truth is you had also been going to your dads house and returning with bruises and black eyes.

~when you came back one day~

You walked into the 2A dorms and were heading straight for your room a pocket knife you had stolen from the draw in your dads room after a session of letting him beat you up. You didn't understand this feeling. You deserved it you did kill your own mother.

You held it in your sleeve and walked past the conversation that had ended due to the sight of you with a bruised face and hand mark around your neck. Until you were stopped by an angry Bakugo.

" oi angel you've missed dinner every night and keep coming back with all these fu**ing bruises what's happing you idiot ?!"

"Shut up and leave me alone I don't want to fu**ing  talk to any of you. It's my own fault I did it myself if you want to know. So shut up and leave me alone. If eri comes tell her I'm ill." You said pushing past him opening your door and locking it behind you.

Most of class 2A were worried and all gathered up and ate in silence

Tw⚠️ self harm ⚠️ please only read on if you are comfortable it is totally okay if you are not I'd recommend skipping this story as I don't want to upset anyone. Remember I'm proud of you no matter what :)

⚠️ Final warning ⚠️

While in your room you grabbed the blade shoved a cloth in your mouth and began to slice at your arms. The pain felt good.
You deserved it after all

You took the cloth out looking at your crest cuts and smiled while quietly saying "are you happy mom I'm doing it for you and dad"

~Time skip brought to you by izuku's cute little fanboy face~

It was the Christmas holidays and you had all been sent home. You had managed to avoid your dads insults the whole holiday by staying in your grandmas house but she couldn't look after you as it was your first day back.

You fretfully walked back to your house and unlocked the door. As soon as you walked in the smell of alcohol mixed with Tobacco but your nose. You crept up to your room only to be stopped half away up the stairs by a voice above you.

"Oh you brat! You think you can hide away just because your the reason my wife died. If you weren't born she wouldn't be dead!!! I wish you could swap places!" Your father shouted obviously drunk. You tried to get past him but he grabbed your collar and pushed you down the stairs. You but your head harshly on the floor and felt a rib pop or maybe multiple. He then also tripped down the stairs his bottle smashing and a shard landing itself perfectly in your lower arm. He was obviously unconscious so your adrenaline was the only thing to keep you going. You were in your home clothes but you didn't care you needed someone to help you. As you stood up you felt blood poor down your forehead dripping onto your h/c eyelashes preventing it from dripping into your eyes.

You didn't have a clue where your legs were taking you but it made you hurt every time you moved you were sure you had popped a rib.

You didn't hate your dad as it was your fault so you'd just a say a small villain beat you up and disappeared you didn't see anything but his gloved hands.

You didn't like lying but your dad said if you told on him you would have no one as grandma would disown you.

You lived close to ua but we're sure you wouldn't make it. It was 6 in the morning so who would be there. You saw the gate but felt your eyes closing and the last thing you remember is hearing someone call your name.

Aizawa had spotted you and ran towards you

"Y/N!!!!" He picked you up bridal style and ran to the nurses office. He was then kicked out by recovery girl so she could see what was wrong.

Dont get me wrong he hated all his students equally but he loved y/n like a daughter as she was always there for eri.

Soon enough you were awake and sat before you was your English teacher present mic and your home room teacher dadza- I mean aizawa sensei.

"Y/n who did this to you? Please don't be scared to tell us because we promise nothing will happen" mic said cutting of himself saying dude as this was a serious matter. Yet all he wanted to do was make you smile

"O-oh Uhm a v-villain! Yeah- a villain..." you said picking at your fingers trying your best to lie.

⚠️ another mentioning of self harm here ⚠️

"Y/n I've seen you come to school with bruises and recovery girl saw your cuts from everyday and it's not from training so please don't lie to us." Aizawa said as he placed a hand on your one that had an iv stuck to it.

"I-it was my dad but it's my own fault it's my fault my mum died when she gave birth to me. So I deserve it. And dad says I'll have no one if he goes jail and if I tell anyone"

"It's not your fault y/n and don't worry about your dad you can stay with me and mic we'll adopt you if you want? You can also live with eri then she's been begging for you to live with us when it's holidays. But if you don't I can always ask your grandma." Aizawa said

"I- I 'll live with you please" you said as you hugged aizawa being careful of your iv.

There are no more mentions of self harm I'm sorry if any of you are offended or I've written it poorly. I just want everyone to enjoy my writing so if I have caused anything I'm so so sorry.

The next day you woke up in the nurses office to the whole room being filled with presents. All from your closest friends

Izuku got you a limited edition eraser head figure

Kirishima got you a teddy bear and a box of chocolates

Iida got you a teddy bear

Denki got you a new onesie and left a note saying it was for your cuddle sessions

Katsuki got you a box of ( favourite sweets) and also a card inside a hand made ticket you can use to get cookies off him any time once

Sero left some (favourite sweets) and a gift card to go out and get some (favourite food) with him

And shoto left you a necklace with an angel charm. It surprisingly matched the charm bracelet he gave you.

"What's it like living with eraser and mic?" Momo asked you a few days after Easter holidays (ik I skipped from Christmas to Easter sorry)

"Well Shinso was walking around half naked so he kept getting hit on the head by dadzawa and mic was a real life alarm clock when making eri breakfast as she begged to stay in my room while I was there so he would yell directly into my room and wake me up aswell. But I didn't mind because I've got a family now" you said giggling and performing your signature smile.

Aizawa had been 'asleep' in his sleeping bag when he heard this. He smiled brightly. He defiantly made the right choice in agreeing with his husband to adopt you.

You were finally free from your horrible past. And it calmed you to know it most likely wouldn't come back.

________________________________
I'm sorry if I dragged on or it wasn't good I've been really busy with school all week as I went back and it's all to much to write so I'm sorry I've not updated since Tuesday.

Anyway I hope you all have a lovely day/night!!!

A/n: Georgie
Edited: yes
Words:1435
Date: Monday 28th August 2020