~Welcome~

Hi it's the author, I know many of you don't like to read these but this will help guide you during your reading of this book.

Momo : mom💕

Kaminari: kami ⚡️

Bakugo: katsu 💥

Izuku: izuwu 🥦💚

Todoroki: Sho sho ❄️🔥

Sero: sewo 🤍

Tsuyu: froggie 💚

Mina: alien queen 💖✨

Aoyama: Aoyama ✨🌟

Koda: ko ko 🦋

Jiro: Kyoka 💜🖤

Mineta: disgrace

Shoji: shoji 💞

Iida: Dad💙

Uraraka: uwuraka 💗

Sato: sato  💞

Kirishima: Kiri ❤️🐚

Ojiro: ojiro💛

Tokoyami: birdie 🖤✨

Hagakure: invisi-girl 🤍✨

Y/n l/n: angel eyes✨💛

Background story:

You joined U.A. just before the overhaul accident and you helped save eri you carried her off the dangerous scene and into safety while izuku was being attended to. You stayed with eri and visited her daily. She became attached to you and often asked where you were.

She didn't know your name at first and would ask mirio and izuku 'where's angel eyes?' And izuku didn't know it was you until one day he came and saw you with mr aizawa chatting as eri slept on your chest.

Eri mistook you as her mother and accidentally called you mom once and got scared you'd be mad but you weren't you said she could call you it you didn't mind and then that's how your name was born 'you really are an angel'

You came from a tough background as your dad was abusive and still is but no one knows and your mother passed away when you were a child. So you knew that eri needed a mother figure as you never had one and it was tough.

Eri frequently comes into your classes at the end just to see you before you leave to go home and sits with you when it's lunch.

Now y/n your probably wondering why they trust you with Eri. And that's because your quirk is similar to mr aizawa yet the drawback is mainly passing out or dizziness. When used your eyes turn gold. You also have a healing quirk from your father who forces you to use it to hide your scars from his drunk nights.

Everyone at ua loved your attitude towards everything and how young eri followed you around and strived to be like you.

You truly were an angel in their eyes.