My p my r pt2

Thank you for requesting part two!! @kittenpaws14

I suddenly felt arms wrap around me the smell of cinnamon filled my senses I felt my body hit something hard yet it wasn't the ground it was cold and slippery yet the arms still wrapped around me

I suddenly felt arms wrap around me the smell of cinnamon filled my senses I felt my body hit something hard yet it wasn't the ground it was cold and slippery yet the arms still wrapped around me. I had closed my eyes and not opened them since I was too scared I heard shouts from above yet it seemed to all be in slow motion

"Let me go you idiot she's going to die along with stupid deku!" I heard a voice like Bakugo shout "no bakubro I love y/n with all my heart but I also love you and can't loose you  I'm sure Midoriya has a plan if it fails then look mr aizawa is there to catch them." A voice said barley loud enough for me to hear her I made it out  to be Kirishima.

I opened my eyes at the sound of a small sniffle . I opened my eyes to see izuku crying.

"Why did you do it y/n were going to be safe I promise I'll make sure your safe before me I'm going to drop you to aizawa okay don't save me" izuku said still having a tight grip on you

"No!" You shouted yet it was too late he was preparing to throw you with his quirk till you erased it with your own quirk

That's when the ice ran out and everything went black.
———————————————————————-

Aizawa pov:

I had caught them just in time before hitting the ground yet I heard a terrifying smack when I had saw y/n had hit her head on the pavement when Midoriya layed upon her.

————————————————————————
3rd person pov:

Midoriya let out a terrifying scream seeing blood drip from y/n's head instead of his own.

You were collected by paramedics straight away and rushed to hospital. Todoroki and Midoriya incase of any injury. Bakugo and Kirishima followed in your 2nd dads car present mic as aizawa had gone in the ambulance with you.

Time skip to 3 hours later.

You opened your eyes to a burning bright light almost instantly pain rushed to your head making you groan.

"Y/n!" You heard Kirishima shout as he ran to your side.

You finally opened your eyes due to the light no longer blinding you and saw Midoriya sat beside alseep with puffy eyes possibly from crying.

You turned the other side to see Bakugo beside Todoroki. Todoroki seemed to be comforting Bakugo as he looked like he had been crying and him and Todoroki had fallen asleep on the bed beside you both on opposite sides.

You came to the decision everyone had cried yet only kiri had noticed you were awake.

You stood up ignoring the fact kiri was trying to prevent you. You wobbled over to Midoriya. He was the one who jumped after you and said he'd die for you.

You sat on his lap like the innocent bean you are you didn't think anything weird about it (eeee I hated writing that but you know we got to do what we got to do) you traced your finger across his eyes that you noticed were still damp from the tears. You then wrapped your arms around him making him jolt awake

"Y-y/n?" Midoriya asked as his arms shook as the wrapped them around around you

"Yeah Izu I'm sorry I made you cry" you said

"Y-your not d-dead?" He said As you heard his voice crack from holding back tears. You also heard kirishima waking up Bakugo and Todoroki.

"Yeah I'm safe thanks to you guys" you said as you turned your head around to see Bakugo crying which was a rare sight  you and yep only you had seen once. And Todoroki trying to keep it together. Kiri had said something under his breath along the lines of "if I cry I'm not manly I didn't save her in any way I stopped Bakugo from helping"

"Guys you all helped me. Kiri you protected Bakugo from being silly and trying to save me that could've ended in him dying himself.Sho  you hurt yourself to save me and I'm so so grateful. Katsu you listened to Kiri and it brought me peace knowing you were safe. And Izu you could've died you idiot. Yet I'm thankful you wanted to save me all of you I love you so much"

They all looked at you with tears streaming down their faces

"That was so womanly angel!" Kiri said with his fist clenched

After that you all somehow managed to fit on to the two beds after pushing them together and all cuddled till you all fell asleep.

Aizawa and mic came into the room and saw that you were all cuddled up and mic was about to open his mouth and shout at the boys for touching his precious daughter.

Yet aizawa covered his mouth while a small smile was plastered on his face

"Let her be happy she jumped off the roof babe let her cuddle with the people who make her happy. It could've been our own fault she jumped and I love seeing my daughter happy." Aizawa said

"Actually. Our daughter" aizawa said as he grabbed mic's hand and pulled him into a hug.

————————————————————————
I'm sorry if it's not how you exactly wanted it but just a little reminder this is a one shot so not part of the original story line.

Please leave suggestions and scenarios for me else I'll have no clue what to write.

Have a lovely day/night all of you!

A/n: Georgie
Words:945
Edited: