When you blame yourself shinso x reader

*this chapter mentions y/n blaming herself for her mothers passing and abuse please do not read this chapter if it will trigger you*
Let me just say all these chapters do not correspond they are all like one shots so if this chapter does not follow on from the last one don't feel confused.

So therefore Shinso is not your brother in this

Y/n's pov

My eyes fluttered open and my eyes adjusted to the sunlight peaking from the gaps in my curtains

*yawn* "why did I even bother to get up today it's the same day on repeat. Haha kinda like that movie.... what's it called oh yeah Groundhog Day wow I used to watch that with mom and dad."

Mom.....

Ha I miss her

"HEY Y/N AIZAWA IS GONNA KILL US IF WE ARE LATE COME ON" yelled someone.

Who was it...

Oh yeah Hitoshi Shinso he had recently transferred to our class. He had gotten some sort of attachment to me I don't mind though he..... makes me feel something

"Yeah yeah I'm coming" I said In my high pitched 'happy' voice. I make myself sick sometimes.

I pulled down my sleeves to cover the swelling I have on my wrist along with the bruises all along my arm. I made dad angry. There again it's my fault Mom is gone.

I opened my door to reveal the purple minion looking man slumped against the wall next to my door.

"Hey" he said looking at the floor

"Hiya let's be quick then" I said but Shinso grabbed my wrist. I winced really my bad wrist how cliche.

"Wait y/n" he spoke softly he led me into my room and closed the door. "Did he do this to you"

"I don't know what you mean" I spoke softly showing a smile hoping he'd believe it. He didn't.

"Y/n it's not your fault." As those words left his mouth I broke. Tears began to roll down my face

Shinso embraced me quickly and began to rub my back soothingly. How did he know. Why does he care. I killed my mum.

"I killed her" I sniffled as I looked him dead in the eyes.

Shinso's pov:

She was trying to keep a serious face but the display of pain in her eyes and held back pain was overbearing.

"I killed her" she spoke

"No y/n you didn't. Your mum got sick." I said in the softest way I could. I didn't want to scare her too.

"Yeah because she didn't get medicine while pregnant with me" she said.

How long has he been making her think this?

How long has she been thinking this?

Why didn't I notice sooner?

"Y/n your mum did that because she loves you but she lives on within you. She fought for you and even if she lost she still lives on."

"How" she said in a sad voice that made my heart ache.

"Because she's looking over you now. Proud of how far you have come. Y/n your dad isn't a bad man but he needs help. He shouldn't be hurting you." I said. Her dad was a bad man but I don't think she could take that much

3rd person pov

"Toshi......" y/n said her eyes filled with tears she clung onto Shinso.

"Y/n I'll message aizawa saying we won't show up and get some ice for your wrist okay" Shinso said as he went to stand up.

"D-don't leave me" y/n said clinging onto Shinso's sleeve

"Come with me then" he spoke softly while picking y/n up to give her a piggyback

"Toshi I'm heavy put me down" y/n said.

"Hey I've picked up a car before and you weigh nothing compared to that so shush missy you're gorgeous" he said.

Y/n felt her face warm up. Did she love him?

Yes she did.

Who else could it be

He loves her more than anything

No matter how she looks

What she thinks

He is the one

And she doesn't need anyone else

Authors note

I'm so sorry this is short I wanted to upload something for you guys thank you for all the support on this book.

Have a lovely day/night and please feel free to leave suggestions

A/n: Georgie