Traning camp

You had all been for the last 2 years yet Kota only showed up to see Midoriya. So this year you decided that you would introduce yourself. When asking Izu about it he instantly agreed and dadzawa did too knowing that you were great with eri who was a similar age to him.

You ended up getting told to sit by Bakugo as no one else dared to sit near him. You went onto the bus and sat by the window. You plugged in your earphones and began to listen to f/s you layed your head on the window and closed your eyes.

The next thing you remember is the feeling of being held and the sweet smell of bubblegum.
You opened your eyes to see you were being held by your queen Mina while aizawa explained the rules for this year.

You were then dismissed for the whole day.You sat up carefully and thanked Mina. You then skipped over to deku who was talking to Mandalay.

"Hiya you must be y/n, I heard how good you were with eri so I'm hoping kota can get used to more people by making friends with you" mandalay said.

"Yeah I'm y/n miss thank you for letting me meet him" you said cheerfully while deku blushed at your mood as you looked so happy.

"He's just in the cabin next to my room. If you want to go collect him" Mandalay said as she ran after aizawa.

You and Midoriya were about to walk in till, "oi deku your needed by aizawa something about your fucking quirk you nerd" Bakugo then grabbed Midoriya by the collar and pulled him along.

You were shaking you didn't want him to hate you and now you were alone it was even worse. But you decided to walk in.

You saw him sitting on the sofa reading a book with all of the classmates information.

"You shouldn't be in here the dorm room is that way" he said pointing left not looking up from his book.

You recognised him from somewhere and he looked up at you and gasped. When you saw his whole face you knew who it was

~Flashback~
Your pov:
My dad has kicked me out the house yet again in a drunk form so I was walking down dark alleyways till I heard a child crying. I ran to the sound and found a small what you thought to be a 3/4 year old crying.

This is what he looks like at the time ( sorry it's the only one I could find of when his parents died

This is what he looks like at the time ( sorry it's the only one I could find of when his parents died. Also doesn't he look like Bakugo and kirishima if they had a child 👀)

3rd person pov
"Hey are you lost?" You asked the young boy who just looked up at you with his tear stained face and shook his head.

You picked the boy up who gladly accepted. And you just hugged him letting him get it all out.

Soon enough you were walking down the street looking for a supermarket to get some food for him.

You found a shop and walked in. Kota had fallen asleep on you while you were walking 'the crying must have worn him out' you thought

You brought a bar of chocolate for the young boy and sat in the park. He woke up when he heard a car horn go off.

"Hey I couldn't afford anything big but I got you some chocolate that you can eat while we look for your house." You said handing him the chocolate bar.

"Thank you miss..."

"Miss y/n but you can just call me y/n" you said as he gave you a hug.

You picked the young boy up and searched for his house with him.

By the time of 2 am you had arrived and dropped him off you were thanked by his cousin and aunt. Then you left as you ensured that you needed to be home.

~End of flashback~

He ran up to you and hugged you "y/n you came back" Kota said as he began to tear up

"Yep I sure have, do you want to have lunch with me and izuku" you said picking him up and putting him on your shoulders

"Yeah please" he said the please quietly but you still heard it.

During the middle of your lunch/picnic with Kota and Midoriya Kota finally spoke up.

"U-uh mr deku and y/n... can I call you mom and dad?" He said quietly

Midoriya blushed at the question and nodded his head as if he had flees (sorry Izu love you broccoli boi) and you just replied with "yes of course you can Kota call me whatever you like"

You ended up taking photos together and printing them out in Mandalay's office giving one copy of each photo to izuku yourself and kota.

Mandalay and dadzawa peeked through the crack in the door

"I told you she'd crack him and make him happy" aizawa said

"Yeah it has been 2 years today since his parents died" Mandalay replies

"Let's leave them be" Mandalay said as he pulled a protective dad away from his innocent daughter.

———————————————————————-

I'm sorry this Was kinda short I'm going through a lot of things at the moment and I'm not doing so well so if I don't update in 2 days then I'm sorry.

I hope you all enjoyed!!!

Please leave suggestions/scenarios it really helps!!!

Have a great day/night wherever you may be,

A/n: Georgie
Words:930
Edited: