When y/n and deku go to a meet and greet

"I can see his wings izu!!" You shouted on the back of a small broccoli headed boy as he held you in front of the gates.

Truth is that deku had won hawks meet and greet tickets and knew you loved him so invited you along.

He only won the tickets as he always brought merch from the same store. So they gifted them to him.

"Y/n b-be careful you may get hurt!" He shouted yet it came out as a small voice.

"Sorry izu I'll come down now I'm sorry" you said jumping down and hugging the cinnamon roll.

His face erupted into red when he smelt your hair. He was only a little taller than you which made him a little self conscious but he loved you no matter what. He knew you wouldn't judge him.

"Do I hear some ua students ready for a meet and greet?" A energetic voice said.

"Eeee Izu-kun it's hawksssss" you said pulling on deku's coat sleeve as he stared up in awe

After a while of looking around the agency you had used up all your time.you got exclusive Hawks merchandise that was signed.

"Sir you have a meeting now so you'll have to rush off I'll see them out" a random lady you saw at the front desk said bowing towards you.

You hadn't noticed you were holding izuku's hand the whole way around. And he had barley taken in any of the information as he was so flustered.

"Let me just give my favourite little nugget my number." Hawks said handing you a note and winking before twirling on his feet and walking off.

Deku bit his lip as Hawks had gotten all your attention instead of him.
He grabbed you by the wrist and led you to the closest cafe.

"Sorry for dragging you here I just thought we could have dinner together" izuku said in a sweet voice. You nodded and flashed your prize smile.

You had soon finished your food and headed back to the dorms. It was 10 pm now and you were shattered you ended up being carried back to bed by izuku.

He placed you on the bed and tucked you in. He then planted a kiss on your head and walked out quietly.

One one side of the door there was you laying with your eyes wide open with a face like a tomato. And on the other side izuku with his hand on his heart.

He had only felt this way around his past crush (whoever you ship with deku because I don't want a ship war so please be nice and accept others ships ❤️)

He knew for sure...

He loved you.

————————————————————————
I'm so sorry it's been ages my breakup has been tough and I lost some of my close friends and was in a really bad place but reading all your comments help so much some make me laugh while others make me happy. Your all so amazing and deserve the world

Have a lovely day and sorry it's such a short chapter!!!

A/n: Georgie
Words:526
Published:Sunday 18th October 2020