aunt id like to - || chapter one

'your voice that calls my name makes my heart drop'

- touch, nct

➳➳➳➳➳

Betty Brant and Jason Ionello's voices blurred into background sound as Kyungsoo pushed his way towards the classroom, his 6'1 height looming over the average height of the other students. His eyes caught sight of the class door where an overgrown Brad stood. The previous video he witnessed attempting to be shunned from his mind as the Stark memoir reminded him of the Harambe heaven memes. It's the thought that counts right? The blip lost many of the greatest Avengers to walk the land and the school with the some of smartest students in New York decided that that was the best edit to present for the fallen Avengers.

Midtown was a strange phenomena.

"What's up Yoo? Took your time getting here, got distracted by a pretty pink flower?" Brad pushed himself off the wall he stood as the taller flipped him off.

"Shut up Davis, just 'cause you aged doesn't mean I still can't punch you."

"Thought Koreans were about respecting their elders?" A glare from the said Korean whipped towards him.

"Always good to see you too." Kyungsoo's voice dripped with sarcasm. 

"All fun and games Yoo just like it never changed."

Both of their chairs screeched as they haphazardly dragged them from under the table, the screeching being tuned out soon by fast footsteps from the rest of the class and the door squeaking constantly.

A few rows on a rushed Parker Parker sat next to Ned, not even slightly out of breath despite his hectic almost sprint to talk to Ned about the upcoming trip.

"I have a plan. Okay, first, I sit next to MJ on the flight." He looked eagerly towards Ned to see if the shared enthusiasm sat with his best friend too. Yet all he got was a "Mhm" and a few, more like many, steps later Ned gave his opinion.

"Step seven; don't do any of that. Because we're gonna be bachelors in Europe, Peter! Europeans love Americans"

Peter looked with hesitance in his eyes at the last part not really believing Ned's words "Really?" He asked with complete disbelief in Ned's fun fact.

"Well I'd say they love Americans as long as it's not either of you two." Brad decided to put his input as the last part of the conversation was loud enough for him to hear "I'd say your aunt would be a hit in Europe though, Parker! An aunt I'd like to -"

"Please don't finish that sentence Brad." Peter begged with a fed up sigh.

"His aunt is hot? You got a picture Parker? I'd love to see what all the gushing is about in person too." Kyungsoo laughed lightly at the situation, admiring Peter's red face from annoyance.