wrong time to compliment || chapter five

'think of me when you're out, when you're out therei'll beg you nice from my knees'

i'll beg you nice from my knees'

- all i wanted, paramore

➳➳➳➳➳

To say the new hotel was an upgrade would be a lie, it was beyond an upgrade. The excited and in awe students entered into a fancy reception area of the hotel, within laid a grand piano and pianist playing a fancy tune. This hotel held flowers that were clearly alive, crystal lights and rich carpets. Some students who had never experienced this looked on with bliss. A cocky Flash existed still.

"Speak for yourself. I'm home." He turns back around, clearly more involved with his vlogging than his classmates. Peter who is awkwardly hovering around Kyungsoo as he stands near Ned and Peter of course stays close to his best friend and his new girlfriend. Peter's phone buzzes in his pocket, he slows to get away from the group. Kyungsoo slows too to try and listen without being obvious.

"Hello?"

"Parker, it's Hill. There's an earpiece with your suit. Put in on and await further instructions. Understood?" Maria Hill's voice rang from the other side.

Ned hurries over when he sees Peter acting suspicious and throughout their conversation, they send quick glances back towards their class hoping no one notices.

"Hey, man. Look, I am so sorry if I seem preoccupied with my relationship. You know, I'm still your guy in the chair." 

"No, no, it's all good. Don't worry about it." 

"So, what's the status on the whole Elemental thing? Where's it going to happen?"

"Here."

"Peter, we are here."

" I know, I know. It's not good. It's- I'm figuring it out."

Betty calls Ned back to the cluster of pupils in the rich lobby. Kyungsoo see's a jittery Peter and even though the argument is fresh, he wants to console him.

"Spiderman has that fish bowl guy right? I hope he doesn't feel all stressed about saving the world from it when that guy clearly knows more about it all. Wouldn't you agree Parker? Spiderman should just do what he can." Kyungsoo checks for no workers and picks the Protea flower that was sitting on a far too tiny table to be useful. "Courage almost like the Gladiolus, but Protea represents change too, suits Spiderman more." Kyungsoo hands the flower to Parker. "We ended up sharing a room by the way, I don't shut the bathroom door so if I'm showering feel free to walk in and save some water for the planet Parker." 

At that Kyungsoo walks back to the live streaming Flash who is annoying Brad by shoving the phone in his face. 

➳➳➳➳➳

Though everyone was looking forward to Paris, Kyungsoo didn't mind the change to Prague. Any new city holds things to be explored, found and watched by the tourists. Prague held such beautiful and well kept castles, gothic cathedrals, had a lively art scene and knowledge to witness in museums. Kyungsoo, like in Venice, had a tendency to walk away and adventure himself. That's how he ended up getting thrown towards Peter's feet back in Venice.