happy marriage || chapter fifthteen

'hi, how you doing?i heard you seem to be happy nowhi, how you doing?don't worry 'bout me cause i'm doing fine,

'hi, how you doing?
i heard you seem to be happy now
hi, how you doing?
don't worry 'bout me cause i'm doing fine,

- nerves, dpr ian

➳➳➳➳➳

"Hey Happy! It's Peter, call me when you can there was this- this explosion. I'm heading to it now." Peter swung on the phone trying to reach the location a quickly as possible with no set backs. 

The streets under him lit up with blue and red flashing lights, both clearly rushing to the same place.

A ring of police, fire and ambulance departments waited for an all clear on the area that was victim to the explosion. Peter decided that the best and quickest way to help would be to swing straight in to where any trapped people or the bad guys may be.

The building seemed to be empty of the perpetrators, who ever caused the havoc had fled and left a few citizens to the fire's wrath. Peter took no second thoughts before heading towards the panic struck people. 

"H-Hey, I'm going to get you all out okay?" The boy landed in front of the people who scurried as far away as possible to the growing heat. 

Peter looked around for an easier way than swinging one by one but all the windows were up high and the entrance was covered by flames.

Peter just acted on instinct. If one by one was the safest and only way to do it he would. He didn't want to risk waiting to find another way as the longer he took the closer the fire became. 

Peter picked up two people at once, the ones closest to the ever growing flames, his super strength saving more people at once.

Peter had successfully swung four civilians to safety where ambulances awaited for any analysis. The last two people suddenly became a difficult task, the fire did not only grow in reach but in height, the roof collapsed at the only escape Peter knew of at the time. His mind began to go wild with thoughts, he wouldn't have cared if it was just him in this wreck but the two people cowering in fear close to his feet caused the Spiderman to think rash. 

Peter flung his body around quickly before returning to the last people. 

"I- I found a way but you need to crawl when I drop you there, and crawl fast." Both people didn't question the hero, not caring how to get out just as long as they did escape death. Peter had them hold on tight and his webs attached to weakening building, his thoughts hoping that as he swung nothing would give out. 

As he landed the people rushed to the small gap in a wall to push themselves through. Peter remained inside, the heat was getting close to being too much but he wanted to find any clue to help him figure out what really happened in the large warehouse like building. 

At last Peter sat bruised and burnt on a roof of a house close by. Red and blue lights still prominent in the night as they search the construction of ash for anything, his phone full of notifications from Kyungsoo, Ned, MJ and his aunt but the one he waited for finally happened as he sat there clutching his burnt arm, Happy.