i love led zeppelin || chapter nine

'i've been too long, i'm glad to be backyes, I'm let loosefrom the noose'

yes, I'm let loose
from the noose'

- back in black, led zeppelin 

 "it's ac/dc parker!"

"right sorry, go back to sleep kyungsoo!"

➳➳➳➳➳

"My favourite player has to be Heungmin Son, representing my country you get me?"

"He's a zeer goed player but Mo Salah is also top." The Dutch man in full football supporting gear turns to Kyungsoo's with a face that says 'bring on your football knowledge, I will still win' 

"You got me there Dedrick, I can't fault good footballers, more of a hockey fan myself though so I will let you take the crown here." Kyungsoo looks over to a fidgeting Peter who has finally awoken. The other guy next to Dedrick, who also is in full football fan kit, notices Peter too and nods with a simple 'hi'.

"Where am I?" Peter is wearing a football shirt too, face still heavily bruised.

"Municipal holding facility. They said they found you unconscious at the train yard. Very dangerous." Peter looks towards Kyungoo who is between two other Dutch people. The one having a private conversation with Kyungsoo chimes in.

"We gave you and him the shirts because you seemed a bit cold."

"Thanks. You guys are nice. You speak really good English."

The three kind Dutch men and Kyungsoo all smile and simply state "Welcome to the Netherlands."

Peter's panicked head flicks up to the more calm boy who got stuck in the cell too, he stutters before asking "We're in the Netherlands right now?" Kyungsoo just nods with an awkward smile, "Nice people though. You look good in a football shirt too." 

Peter smiles "It's soccer." He runs towards the cell door and calls for the guard. He gets no response apart from the three paint covered men behind him. 

"The guard's on a break. Probably talking to his wife."

"Yeah. She's pregnant."

"Oh ja? Wat leuk!" 

Peter's hand reaches towards the large lock on the bars. 

"Ja, vier weken al."

Peter breaks the lock with his hand, opens the door and leaves the cell, he stops suddenly and turns with an outstretched hand, "You coming Kyungsoo?"

"Oh- I Fuck yeah Spidey!" Kyungsoo uses his longs legs to stride up to Peter pretty quickly. 

"It was nice meeting you guys, stuur me een bericht." One of the hooligans stands up and salutes the boy, he walks to the open door standing there for a while before shutting the jail door with them all inside still. Peter looks to his left to see the guard wearing the Night Monkey mask, his phone lifted to his ear. Peter searches for Kyungsoo's hand as he leaves the building.