normal couple || chapter fourteen

trigger warning: underage drinking and underage sexual references and drug references.

'she got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friendsHow they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
some dance to remember, some dance to forget'

- hotel california, the eagles

➳➳➳➳➳

"Peter you know Eric, and that over there is Jaehyun. Don't be scared he always has a sour face since he can't get a girlfriend." Peter's hand remained in Kyungsoo's no matter how much he fidgeted.

"Nice to meet you both, properly at least." Peter's free hand played with a loose thread on his baby blue sweater that Kyungsoo loved on the boy.

"He's cute, I told you he's cute Jae!" The middle child pinched Peter's cheeks to try and prove his point even more to the emotionless face of Jae. "Seriously ignore him, he's trying to play protective brother meets the boyfriend." Peter let out a strained laugh, worried Jaehyun disliked him and would want him away from Kyungsoo.

"We have work to do, if you interrupt us I will throw a jar at you! Come on Petey, you know the way." 

Peter walked in front of taller, the large house having stairs that didn't really affect him. He kept looking back to make sure the boy holding a skateboard didn't fall up the stairs as he was normally making distracted comments about the view.

Kyungsoo's door came in to view, Peter waited outside, he felt impolite marching into the boy's room even though he broke in through the window multiple times this week. Kyungsoo haphazardly threw his stuff by his desk and just jumped face first into his bed where Peter sat, head straight into the younger's lap. Kyungsoo's roughness caused Peter to exhale while laughing at the childish antics.

"You can sleep. I need to catch up on the English lines, I can read them to you to help you sleep." 

"Petey no offence but if you start speaking Shakespearean to me I might just ask you to put on an old timey maid outfit and clean my floor." 

"You- you, just shut up please." Peter's face grew ten shades redder then it already was. Peter still wasn't used to the boy in his laps crude comments at times, the butt compliments grew on him, but confessions of kinks still sunned him, the last girl he wanted to kiss ended up moving away and then he found out he liked guys on top of fighting, as Kyungsoo says, a fish bowl.

"You know when fish bowl tried to shoot me? I have a cool scar now as I don't heal like you, want to see?" Kyungsoo seemed to read Peter's thoughts with the mention of Mysterio. His lap now bare as the boy shot up in excitement at his battle scar. 

"Um sure?" Peter's words were lost as the boy already began to strip, "Wait, wait! Why are you getting naked?" 

"Petey, he hit me on my back and chest and unless you have x-ray vision too now I have to get this shirt off. And don't you dare complain, you get down to your Star Wars underwear in front me almost daily now." Kyungsoo believed that if the boy turned any more red he'd explode, his cheeks this flushed had Kyungsoo feeling new things for the boy he'd happily admire for hours.