i like you || chapter eleven

"you want me, i want you tooif you want somebody on your bodyi'll be somebody to you"

if you want somebody on your body
i'll be somebody to you"

- you're sexy i'm sexy, eric nam

➳➳➳➳➳

Peter breaks through the glass under the upper walkway and sticks the ceiling of the hallway, "Your lies are over, Beck." Peter had reached where Beck was hiding, marking in his mental notes to ask Kyungsoo 'what the fuck was that?'. He has a hold of Beck by Beck's motion-capture suit and punching a hole through his glass helmet. He causes the drones to deactivate, which were ready to fire on the group in the vault. The said boy who launched Peter was staying down low to get any drones he could before his body gave out. 

"This certainly isn't ideal, but... I have contingencies. Edith?" Peter hears a deep scream from below, Kyungoo was push up into the air by a drone, leaving him to fall. While Peter panics looking for a way to help the boy a drone shoots him harshly to the other end of the corridor. 

Kyungsoo has managed once again to use his powers to his advantage, but still having no idea how he is doing it, just the adrenaline and fear kicking his abilities into overdrive. The water comes up from them Thames like a huge wave but remains where Kyungsoo falls, pushing him up like the tide to where he was previously penetrating the drones.

"Just give me the glasses." Peter's eyes trained back onto Beck who pulls Edith out of his motion-capture suit.

"You want these? Come and get them." The drones activate their cloaking mechanism and the projection system. The corridor turns dark and green mist flows over the floor. Nothing can be seen except what id projected for Peter. The tight space filled with drones invisible to Peter's vision but he puts trust into his senses. 

"Come on, Peter-tingle." He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes before charging to where he last saw Beck. Peter elegantly flings himself cross the corridor, destroying drone after drone and using the mechanic bodies to his advantage to close in on the villain. Beck begins to panic as Peter becomes larger as he fights closer. 

"Why aren't these drones firing?" Edith responds to Beck's frantic words, "You're in the strike zone. The chance of getting hit."

Beck begins to lose it, realising that Peter has more fight in him than he believed, "No, FIRE... ALL THE DRONES... NOW!"

The drones behind Beck fly forward and activate their weapons. Peter knocks his way through even more drones targeting him. During the fight, one of the drones is spun around and Beck is hit in the chest by a rogue bullet. After all the drones are destroyed, Peter steps towards her former friend, taking off his mask. 

"Beck! Beck... You lied to me. I trusted you."

Kyungsoo spots the boy who is marching closer to the fish bowl, this split second of his attention being there causes a drone to shoot directly into his left shoulder. Pain erupts from the boys body, his pain influencing his anger which causes his mind to go blank and for him to aggressively attack the drone more fire elements that he absorbed from blasts and explosions around him.