mile high club || chapter two

'i see i caught your eye, againyour pretty little lieswish i could stroke your big egobut sorry not tonight, or ever'

your pretty little lies
wish i could stroke your big ego
but sorry not tonight, or ever'

- aint about you, wonho

➳➳➳➳➳

"Yo, Parker! This, is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighbourhoods instead of driving through them." Flash said while lifting a glass up towards where Peter was. Brad and MJ walk into together but she stops to talk to a flight attendent.

"He blipped, so technically, he's 16, not 21." This causes many people to laugh at Flash including Brad.

"Classic MJ, right." Brad leans towards Peter, the boy looks over at Brad Davis with a creeped out expression forgetting that he would be on the trip with the other 2 Idiots. Peter looks down the aisle and spots the last of the three alone fiddling with his abundance of necklaces.

"It-- It's so weird. Like, one day, he's that kid who cried and got nosebleeds all the time, and suddenly, we Blip back, and he's totally ripped and super nice and all these girls are after him." Peter panicked, Ned was right Brad has become quite the catch of Midtown.

"Not all the girls are after him." Peter faux confidence with his statement. MJ's laugh can be heard after the sentence, the faux confidence falling from Peter's face as he turns dejected towards Ned. "I need your help to sit next to MJ." Peter didn't want to waste an opportunity to spend 9 hours with MJ.

Ned finally headed towards MJ and Betty. "Hey, guys. Uh, there's an old lady in front of us wearing a crazy amount of perfume and it's kind of setting off Peter's allergies. Uh, Betty, if you could switch seats with him, that would be--" Ned attempted to convince Betty to move.

"Peter has a perfume allergy?" A sudden head in the form of Mr Harrington popped over the seats after eavesdropping on the conversation "Ned, take MJ's spot. MJ, you take my spot. Peter, let's get you out of there. Zach and Sebastian, you take Ned and Peter's seats."

As a result MJ was sat next to the new and improved blip boy Brad, the complete opposite of what Peter hoped for.

"Mr Yoo, do you mind if I shove Peter here next to you, I'll sit behind incase those allergies pick up suddenly. Got it?" Peter ambled towards the aisle seats where Kyungsoo waited with a bored expression.

"Good morning Parker, lovely to see your face looking so happy to sit next to me." Peter ignored the boy and moved to the middle seat giving access to Kyungsoo having the aisle seat.

Both boys sat down without a mutter to one another, Brad and MJ could be heard laughing together which caused Peter to slump into his seat with a sigh.

"I downloaded Star Wars Parker, got a dual adapter?"

"Huh- oh um- yeah here take it." Peter handed it to his neighbour without glancing towards him.