uh did you just kill thompson || chapter four

'that's right, we met that dayyou still had an innocent look, i can't forget your profile

you still had an innocent look, i can't forget your profile.
since the day i met you, i haven't told you about my feelings
but today i will tell you how i feel.'

- kiss kiss kiss, shinee

➳➳➳➳➳

"Hey, man. Are you sure you're good?" Peter worries about last night as Ned was completely out cold from Fury's dart gun. 

"Oh, dude, I'm fine. Seriously, getting tranq'd in the neck by Nick Fury, probably the coolest thing to ever happen to me anyway." They both do their secret handshake with wide grins gracing their faces. 

"It is pretty awesome." Peter was speechless, the way he met Nick Fury was rather impressive and he would never forget it, nor would Ned.

"Good news! We're going to Prague! The tour company called. They upgraded us. You should've heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell. All I heard was crying." Peter knew exactly what had happened, Fury agreed to it too easily, he should have seen this coming. 

"Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation." Peter responds to Ned's discombobulated face that questions his best friend. The new and improved bus had Dimitri standing at the door with a sign saying 'Midtown High' and a stern and bored expression. Dimitri stared blankly and didn't respond to Mr Harrington.

Kyungsoo walks out a little later, grabbing Parker's case as he walks passed the dazed boy. He shoves both his and Peter's bags into the hull and watches Brad sit near MJ and Ned sit with Betty. Kyungsoo knows about the attempted fling Brad wants with MJ, he's got no chance but Kyungsoo will happily watch it occur.

"Mind if I plonk here virgin?" Kyungsoo didn't wait for Peter's 'No, sit over there' he just climbs over the boy to reach the window seat at the back of the bus and sat down with a grin at Peter.  

Kyungsoo had fallen asleep his head drifting towards Parker's shoulder. Peter looked out the window that had the view of the Eastern Alps and the tall trees surrounding the windy road the bus smoothly glides down. Peter places his phone down on his right thigh that was touching Kyungsoo's left thigh, hoping the contact would stop the phone from slipping to the floor. His phone remained open with 'Top 10 Romantic Places in Prague' on his screen. 

"Yo, what's up Flash Mob? It's your boy, the big F. Cruisin' through the Alps with my private driver, Dimitri." Peter looks over towards Flash who got up from his seat and is annoying Dimitri, evidence with the scowl dawning the mans face. Peter turns away and his eyes are captured by the 'Stark Industries' box, opening it the note is read aloud under his breath, "For the next Tony Stark, I trust you. (P.S.) say 'Edith' (-T.S.)" Peter places them on his face delicately, the last part of Tony Stark that he has. He said Edith as instructed.

"Retinal and biometric scan accepted. Hello, Peter. I am E.D.I.T.H., Tony Stark's augmented-reality security and defense system. Would you like to see what I can do? E.D.I.T.H. stands for 'Even dead, I'm the hero.' Tony loves his acronyms. " Edith continues once Peter stops talking, he speaks low not to alert anyone around him.