that's pretty gay || special chapter

'its not what i wanted, to leave you behind

dont know where you'll land when you fly

but baby, you were the love of my life'

- love of my life by harry styles

June, the time for capitalists to profit on a rainbow smacked upon merchandise haphazardly in the name of the queer's and well let us be honest here, filthy capitalist agenda that is homophobic eleven out of twelve months a year. Yet, something about watching Kyungsoo proudly walk through the halls of Midtown High wearing an unfortunate shirt that homed a printed Spider-Man in the middle, but rather the red, white and blue becomes the colours of the pride flag and in a horrific font above the fashion atrocity of a gay spidey suit are the words 'Protecting the city, one gay at a time'.

Just like any fake school, they preach the idea of 'there is gay people cool teaching done' however they probably fear open LGBTQIA+ pupils and these pupils probably feared coming out, yet here Yoo Kyungsoo was, walking with a smug smile on his face towards a Peter Parker that could do nothing but keep his eyes on the shirt that seemed to be purposely a little tight on his significant other.

"Hey Pretty Petey, hey Ned. I hope this shirt is to your taste, got hate crimed for it but for a gay spidey I'll take it any day."

"By that he means Brad walked up to him and simple went 'that's pretty gay' and then he himself smacked Kyungsoo's ass." MJ's eyes remained on her perfectly fitting book, The Song of Achilles. The nonchalant attitude she always carried was accompanied with a shrug as she turned the crisp page of the book.

"It's pride month, it would be homophobic to not smack a gay guys cheeks." At those words Kyungsoo reached up to Peters face and sandwiched his cheeks causing his lips to forcibly pout. "What a cute dick, I mean duck."

"I love the shirt Kyungsoo!" Ned enthusiastically supported the hockey teams captain and his bold fashion statements, fashionista to fashionista.

"Wise words from the wisest man I know. Thank you Ned, at least I'm loved by one of you in this thruple." Kyungsoo said all this with Peter's cheeks still restrained in his hold.

Peter responded as best as he possibly could with the lack of mobility at his lips.

"Woah there Petey, no need to throw a slur at me during the month of homosexuals." Kyungsoo finally let go of Peter's face now red with both anger and embarrassment from the teasing as the joke was heard by a passer byer who sent an ill-mannered glare at the boy. Neither knowing if it was for the so called slur throwing or if they didn't appreciate the homoerotic act going on in front of Peter Parker's locker.

"It's an eyesore Kyungsoo."

"You just called yourself ugly Peter. It is literally Spider-Man. I don't like people calling my boy ugly so watch out, I'll punch you then kiss it better." Kyungsoo leaned towards the boy with his lips pouting towards him in a kissing like manner, to which Peter just slowly leaned backwards. Brad walked up at the perfect time for his shitty jokes "What I am currently seeing is even gayer then your shirt. Anyways-"