Chapter 16- The Warehouse

Chapter 16 – The Warehouse

******

Gio’s Note: heeyyy please read my other story: The Letter. It is also a thriller/horror, so if you like this story then you will like The Letter. Please and thank you!! Enjoy this chapter :)  (sorry for any misspellings :P

******

Kyle’s POV

My eyes fluttered open feeling something moving. I turned my head and saw Rose leaning into me still asleep. I had my arm over her and I couldn’t rake my eyes off of her; she looked like and angel sleeping. I felt happy having her so close to me.  I wanted to kiss her lips but I knew I would be pushing it too far. I slowly got up and careful not to wake her up.

As I started walking towards the hall I heard a beep coming from her phone. I stopped and thought about waking her up and telling her she got a message, but curiosity got the best of me.  I went towards the dresser and picked up her phone. I opened the text do I could read it. I stood shocked in place, it didn’t have a name it was a unknown number but I didn’t need a name to know who it was from.

“I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM KYLE. NEXT TIME IT WILL BE HIM WHO DIES IF YOU DON’T START LISTENING TO ME. MEET ME AT THE ABANDONED WAREHOUSE UP NORTH IN 30 MINUETES, AND I’LL FORGET ABOUT HURTING KYLE. DON’T TELL ANYONE AND COME ALONE, OR I WON’T BE SO FORGIVING.”

Anger went through me, how dare HE talk to Rose like that. How could HE be so sinister and black mail her with me? I sent him a message back saying okay. I looked at Rose and how peaceful she looked. I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a black tee shirt. I got my jacket and wrote a letter telling Rose I would be right back with breakfast. I left the note on the dresser. I took her phone and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

As I turned towards the door, I realized that I might not come back alive but it was worth it for Rose. I decided right there that I was going to end this once and for all.

******************

I parked a block away from the warehouse, making sure I wouldn’t be seen.  I slowly walked towards the abandoned warehouse, and quietly let myself in. It was dark but the broken windows let in the sunlight. I was thankful it wasn’t night, cause then it really would be pitch dark. I walked towards the middle of the room; I didn’t see anyone.

“You’re a fool Kyle” A voice said.

I quickly turned around and saw a guy dressed in black; with a black mask around his face, the only thing I could barely see was his mouth. I couldn’t make out any familiar features. I couldn’t recognize the voice either, like Rose had said he was using a machine to change his voice. It sounded robotic; smart of him to think of that, cause then we would have figured it out a long time ago.

“Why am I supposedly a fool?” I asked with no hint of fear in sight, there was no way I was going to show him he was the bigger one.