Chapter 22- Done

Chapter 22- Done

Kyle's POV

I walked away.

That thought hadn't left my head all day. I turned my back, and walked away. I lay on my bed rethinking about what happened yesterday. What was I thinking leaving her all by herself? What type of horrible person am I? What did she think about me?

"AAAAH!" I could help but scream out. Why did she have to be so confusing? It's so damn annoying! Why couldn't she just admit that she liked me, why is it so hard for her. Do I mean nothing to her?

HE was right. She feels nothing but pity for me. Anger rushed through me; I quickly got up started pacing around. I wanted to fight that thought off but I just couldn't because deep inside of me I knew HE was right. I gritted my teeth and punched the wall. My knuckles hurt like hell but I let it calm
me instead.

My ringtone cut off my thoughts.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey! It's Diana"

"Oh! Hey what's up?"

"i just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out or something?"

"Yeah sure.... my parents are out for the weekend you can come over and we could watch some movies."

"That'll be great! I'll be there at 8"

"Alright, bye"

*************************

Rose's POV

*************************

"Honey?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Huh?"

"I said that if you're hungry because I'm gonna make something to eat."

"Oh, no that's okay mom. I'm not hungry."

"Alright, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

I was in my room trying to finish up some homework and study for a test. I had been doing work all day and it was almost going to be 8 o' clock. I let out a sigh; I was so frustrated with everything.

Flashbacks from yesterday crowded my mind. I had pushed Kyle away; there was no one to blame but me.

I let out a sigh; I knew that I had to apologize to Kyle. I missed him so much and I felt incomplete without him.

I got my new phone and dialed Tyler's number. I had called Kyle earlier today but after he heard my voice he hanged up. I didn’t know how to react when he did that. Hopefully Tyler would be different. It rang for a couple of seconds until I heard his deep voice.