Chapter 17- The Grey

****

Gio's Note: Heeeey happy new years!!! well i decided to be nice and post the next chapter really quick :p please comment, you guys make my day when you do. Love ya :)

Chapter 17-  The Grey

***********

Kyle POV

It was dark. I couldn’t move at all. Ropes were holding me down to what seemed to be a pole. I was sitting against hard, cold, concrete. Darkness was all around me, covering any signs of escape. The cold against my face was agonizing; I could feel my lips shivering. Silence has never sounded so dull before; this silence was sinister, anticipating my end.

I coughed; I could taste a metallic substance in my mouth. Blood.

“About time you woke up” A voice said.

“What do you want? Why didn’t you kill me when I was out?” I asked

“Do you really think I’m stupid?”

“You sure you want me to answer that?”

“I might have not killed you but it doesn’t mean I won’t hurt you. Trust me, you don’t want to get on my bad side.”

“Where am I?”

“Shut up and listen. I didn’t kill you yesterday for a reason; I’m smart; I know am going to need you in order to bring in Rose. Just don’t get your hopes up that you’ll live for long. You’ll live as long as I want you to.”

“They have your fingerprint, they’ll catch you. It’s only a matter of time.”

“Ha, I won’t let them.”

“We’ll see.”

“As much as I love talking to you, I got to go. I have a beautiful Rose to be with.”

“DON’T TOUCH HER!”

“Oh, I will. Don’t forget I’m her friend and need to be there for her.”

“GET AWAY FROM HER YOU SICK BASTARD!”

I heard a laugh and footsteps slowly fading away. The sinister silence joined me again. Laughing at me, as I yell out for help.

*****************

Rose POV

**************

I felt two strong arms go around me as I sat alone on the couch.

“It’s going to be okay. I promise.” Max whispered into my ear.