Chapter 15- Annie

Chapter 15- Annie

***Sorry for any misspellings :P

*******

ROSE'S POV

*******

Two weeks have passed, and no sign of my attacker. I was relieved that I hadn't heard of him at all; yet I had a feeling that it wasn't over. I kept myself busy with homework and class but I was never fully there. The days went by in a blur, I felt lost. I didn't know who I had become now. I use to be a fun girl and always optimistic; but I was so different now. Annie had tried convincing me to come over to her house so she could distract me but I never had the spirit to go.

Kyle had been acting differently lately. Ever since the kiss he had distanced himself from me. I felt horrible because I had pushed him away, but in reality I wanted him to hold me and never let go. I hurt him and I guess I deserved the fact that he would distance himself. I remember how it felt to be in his arms that other night. He had hugged me while I was sleeping, and I never felt so safe before. I wish I could tell him I feel the same, but nothing is easy now a days. Kyle had texted me a few times but not that much anymore. I can't help but feel guilty that I caused this. He is my safe heaven and now I ruined our friendship.

We were back in my house and we had changed the locks twice already. My parents were both out of town visiting a cousin who was in the hospital. I would have the house to me for a couple of days.

I got home and went straight to my room to sleep; it had been a long day full of work.

*********

UNKNOWN POV

******

I stood outside her window watching her fall asleep. She had me mesmerized every second. I knew I had to back off after that night at starbucks, but I couldn't hold back so much longer. I need to feel her skin against mine. I needed to tell her that I love her. I needed to be with her, but she had pulled away from everyone. I had suggested to Annie to invite her over so we could all hang out but Rose didn't want to.

The only thing that made me happy about this was that Kyle and her seemed distant so that made me the happiest guy in the world. I smiled, tonight was going to be fun, I was gonna have her again. The darkness filled the sky, I waited outside making sure she was alone and asleep.

I smiled, the time had come. I slowly put on my mask pulled out my knife. I was about to go inside when I heard a gasp behind me. I turned around and saw Annie starring at me with fear filling her eyes. A broken plate and cookies laid by her feet, she had dropped then when she had gasped.

"It's you..." She said not hiding the fear in her voice.

I slowly took a step towards her.

I saw her legs shake, she well knew what was coming. I couldn't have someone knowing who I was.

"How could you? She trusted you! I TRUSTED YOU!" She screamed. Tears filled her eyes as she realized the many times I had been around them.