The Introduction

Finn's POV

I looked at the girl named Alex Piper, supposeably she was the daughter of Roddy Piper. She was beautiful, her hair, God, I wanted to just play with it. She was looking right at me and I was looking right back at her, then I gave her a smirk, and looked away.

"Hey, Kev. Who's that?"I asked my friend Kevin Owens.

"That's Alex Piper, she signed with WWE in 2008, and she debuted on the main roster in 2009, she's also the daughter of Roddy Piper. She underwent surgery last year."He replied.

"Well, I think I'll go introduce myself."I said as I began to walk over towards her.

I felt my friend Baron Corbin grab me by the back of my shirt. "What makes you think she wants to talk to you?"He asked.

I smirked. "Everyone wants to talk to Fergal Devitt."I replied and walked towards her.

She didn't even acknowledge my presence.

"Hey."I told her.

She looked at me and smiled. "Hi."She responded.

"I'm Fergal Devitt."He said as I shook her hand.

"Alex Piper."She replied as she firmly shook my hand.

"So you were in the main roster?"I asked, letting go of her hand.

"Yea, I was there for four years, before I had to undergo immediate neck surgery."She replied.

"Oh, well welcome back."I said.

"Thanks, I saw you a little bit in New Japan, you in the ring is just amazing."She said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Thank you. Maybe some wonderful woman like you can manage me?"I suggested as I smiled at her.

As soon as I mentioned that she looked flushed. "Um, sure I'll think about it!"She said.

"Lovely, I'll see ya later, Ms. Piper."I said as I gave her gentle kiss on her knuckles and left.

Alex's POV

I arrived to my mansion, which I lived in with my parents and siblings.

"I'm home!"I exclaimed as I came through the front door. My german shepard, Chief, ran towards me and tackled me onto the floor. He licked my face repeatedly and I hugged him gently.

"Chief!"My dad called, Chief got off me and ran to my dad's side. "So how was your first day back?"He asked as he drank some coke.

I got up and dusted Chief's hairs off me. "Great, thanks for asking."I said.

"Wanna drink?"My dad asked.

I nodded yes, and followed my dad to his study. The study had potraits of my dad and myself's achievements, mostly his achievements.

"How was Charlotte?"He asked as he poured him and myself a cup of coke.

"Good, she's one of the longest reigning NXT Women's Champion, so."I said, as I took the coke from him and drank some.

"I wanna talk to you about something."He told me.

"And what's that?"I asked, as I sat down on the black leather couch.

He sat down. "I want to talk to you about your dating life-"

Before he could say anything I cut him off. "Hey! My dating life is fine, just the way it is ok."I assured him.

"I want you to at least marry a man that has wrestling family. Date Bob Orton's son or nephew, Randall or Jasper Orton. Hell, date Joe Anoai!"He exclaimed.

"Why do you wanna talk about dating all of a sudden?"I asked, my head slightly tilted.

"Because, I don't want you to hang around with that Fergal boy."He said, as he drank almost all of his coke.

"Why?"I asked.

"Because, if you date someone from the same company it'll look bad if something bad were to happen."He explained.

"I don't have any intentions to date him, believe me. If you don't want me to date someone from the same company then why do you want me to date Randall or Joe?"I asked.

"Because, they're good boys, and have some respect for wrestling."

I glared at him, and got off the couch. "Whatever."I said as I left the study.

"Be careful!"He exclaimed.

I walked up the stairs, into my room and slammed the door. "He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about."I said to myself.

End