Creative, Creative

Finn's POV:
I couldn't stop staring at Alex. Her in the ring was just phenomenal. She was beautiful, dominate, and sexy in that ring.
"Fergal!"Hideo called me out. I took my gaze off Alex and looked out Hideo.
"I'm coming!"I told him, I saw Alex leave the ring, she bowed as everyone clapped at her amazing performance, I balled up all my courage and walked towards her.
"Nice performance, sweetheart."I complimented her.
"Sweetheart? What's next 'cutie'?" She asked, as she rolled her eyes.
"It will if you want it to be."I replied, giving her a charming smirk.
She looked up at me and smiled.
Oh Lord, her smile was as radiant as the sun.
"LOVER BOY! STOP STARING AT PIPER!"Corbin shouted.
I blushed and Alex laughed. "You should train. loverboy."She said as she gently pushed me away. I walked to Corbin, Kevin and Hideo.
"Looks like someone is falling in love with Piper."Corbin said.
"Piper and Finn?"Kevin asked, then laughed. "I can totally see those two together."
"Oh hush."I snapped.
"Come on Fergal, admit it. You like her."Hideo said.
"I do not. Can we just train?"I asked rudely.
Surprisingly they obeyed and we worked on some moves.

Alex's POV
I was putting my stuff away, them Triple H came to me.
"Nice match, kid."Triple H complimented me.
"Thank you."
"I have a proposal."He said.
I stopped putting my stuff away and looked at him. "What is this proposal?" I asked.
"Bare with me, you and Fergal work together for three or four weeks, and you're back into WWE, and you'll get a chance of the US Championship."He told me.
I was shocked and I scoffed. "You're giving me a chance to beat your son?"I asked.
"Of course, I liked you, Alex, me and Steph loved you as one of our own. You would've been the perfect daughter-in-law, but he had to screw up."He said.
"I thought Stephanie hated me.."I said quietly.
"No, she loved you. She always asked about you when you were gone, she missed you while you were gone."He explained.
"Thank you, Hunter."I said as I hugged him.
He hugged me back. "Of course kid, don't screw me over, ok?" He asked.
"I won't sir."
He smiled, patted my shoulder, and left.
"Thank you Fergal."I said to myself.

End