Turmoil

~Fergal~

I walked home, the wind blowing through my hair. I couldn't stop thinking about Alex. I dreaded the next five or seven matches. The thing was I cared about Alex. I longed for her. She completed me and made me completely whole. I trusted her with almost everything. I couldn't bare losing her, just the thought of losing her, I couldn't think of such a thing. I got up and walked home, as soon as I got home I fell asleep on the couch.

~The Next Day~

I went to the NXT center with Corbin,Hideo,Graves and Owens. We were in the ring working on some moves. Corbin and Hideo worked on some hurricanranas, suplexes and some other shit, I wasn't paying attention because I was thinking about Alex.

"Fergal!"Graves yelled and looked at me raising a brow. "You alright man?"He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yea.. Just going through some shit is all."I said.

"You wanna tell us?"Kevin asked.

"It's nothing guys, let's just focus on my match tonight. So, who am I going against tonight?"I asked.

"Cassady from SAWFT."Corbin said.

"I have no problem with Enzo and Cas, just they're a little-"I said before Hideo cut me off.

"Annoying?"He asked.

I sighed. "Very.."

"Well, if you beat Enzo you can beat Cas, no problem."Corey said smiling. "Wanna work on your match?"He asked.

"Yea, let's go."I said, with a smirk on my face.

ღAlexღ

"So...You had sex?"Taylor asked.

"Yea..."I said shyly.

"I KNEW IT! I COULD TELL FROM THE WAY YOU ACTED ON NXT!"Savannah exclaimed over the phone.

I smiled and tried not blushing.

"So how was it?? Was he big?? Did you have oral?? Anal?? Normal??"Savannah asked like a kid asking about Santa.

"We did all, except anal.. That shit is not for me.."I said rolling my eyes.

"Was he big?? OH MY GOD,ALEX! WAS HE BIG?!"Savannah asked eagerly.

I sighed, reminiscing his huge, gigantic cock, it made me wet just thinking about it. "Yeahh."I said with a big grin on my face, while I got a piece of my hair and twisted it into my finger.

"ALEX RONDA PIPER YOU DID NOT! YOU NOT GIRL!"Savannah exclaimed.

"Wow...My little girl is all grown up.."Taylor said as she pretended to cry.

"Anyway, I'm gonna be back soon."I said with a smirk.

"You are?? When??"Taylor asked.

"NXT is doing a tournament, and obviously Fergal is in it, and so if he wins the matches, which he will, he'll get his title shot, and I'll get mine. It's a win-win situation if you ask me."I said triumphantly.

"So..You guys aren't dating..?"Savannah asked.

I sighed. "If my dad found out he'd nuke my entire existence.."I said putting my head in my hands.

"I'm sorry,Alex.."Taylor apologized.

"Thanks, guys."I said as I fell onto my bed, closing my eyes.

"Anything else we can do?"Savannah asked.

"Nothing, I got to get ready for NXT. I'll see you all soon, we'll keep in-touch."I said.

"Okay, love you!"They both said.

"Love you too, girls."I said smiling, I then hung up and got ready for NXT. I wanted to be with Fergal, the problem was that it was my dad. He'd never approve of my relationship with him, which disappointed me, because Fergal was a hard working man like my father, and he immeadiately disowned him. Hopefully, one day he'll get it. I walked into my bathroom, showered and got ready for NXT.

End

Thank you all for 1.8k reads! Never thought I'd get this far. The next chapters will be boring asf, I'm sorry, but once Alex(moi) gets to WWE it will be juicy, trust me. Also, my AJDean story "Never Letting go", I will start over on it! I have some new ideas so I will start it soon! Thank you all for the feedback :3!