"Honesty"

•Alex•
After Fergal insulted me I drove home. I went home and saw my dad relaxing on the sofa watching some tv.
"How was training?"He asked as he watched tv.
"It was fine up until when PaintFreak insulted me."I said, having a half a smile.
"Devitt?"He asked.
"No more calls we have a winner."I said.
"No need for sarcasm, kiddo. We'll talk about that little shit later, what did Hunter say?"He asked looking at me.
"Okay, there's good and bad news at the same time. If I work with PaintFreak for a month or so and help him get a title shot then I can go back to the main roster and have shot of beating Big nose for the US title at WrestleMania."I explained.
My dad took a deep breath. "I don't like Devitt, but if I were you I'd suck it up. Either way you can have Freak nose, but be careful, Alex."He cautioned.
"I will."I said as I walked to my room and closed the door. I hoped in the bath and took a nice bubble bath to relax some of the stress.
"Don't worry, Alex. It's just for a month how bad could it be?" I asked myself in my mind.
~Fergal~
Corbin, Hideo, Corey and myself did some grappling moves and suplexes. I was exhausted, I just wanted to jump into the shower and relax.
I left the ring and headed to the lockers.
"Hey Devitt!"I heard someone call my name out. I turned and saw Corbin.
"Yes?"I asked.
"How did it go with you and Alex?"He asked.
"Well, I was kinda rude."I said scratching my head.
"What did you say?"He asked.
"I just said I've been wrestling and in the real world longer."
"Don't be an ass."He stated.
"I'm not being an ass."I replied.
Corbin gave me an are-you-fucking-kidding-me-you-little-shit look.
"I was just being honest."
He shrugged. "At least you were honest." He walked to his locker. "Be honest Devitt, are you excited to work with her?"He asked.
I was surprised, Corbin knew how much I liked Alex. "Why are you asking me? You should know."I said.
"I'm surprised you don't want Renee or the Bellas to manage you."He said with a sly smirk.
"Think whatever you want."I said as I walked off and showered, thinking about asking Alex to manage me was the right decision.

End
Thanks for 600+ views! Love you all!