Problems

•Alex•
I walked over to Fergal. "Hey!"I called him out. He turned, he was training with Hideo and Corbin.
"Hey, mind if I steal Fergal guys?"I asked.
Hideo nodded. "Not at all."
Before Corbin could answer, I dragged Fergal off with me. "Thank you!"I exclaimed.
Fergal and I hid toward the bathrooms.
"Yes?"He asked.
"Ok, so I talked to Hunter and he said if I manage you for a good month or so, I'll be back in WWE, with a title shot."I said triumphantly.
"So, that's all?"He asked.
"Yes, why am I bothering you?"I asked, raising a brow.
"No, I'm sorry, I don't like to be bothered when I'm training."He said.
"I'm sorry."I apologized.
"It's fine, so you're getting a shot of the US title, huh?"He asked.
"Yup. I can beat the snot out of his son."I said with a grin on my face.
"How are we gonna do this?"He asked.
"Do what?"
"How will you manage me?"
I chuckled. "Don't worry, I've managed before."
"Yea, but who's been wrestling longer?"He asked.
I felt insulted, and I gave him a look. "What's that suppose to mean?"
"I didn't mean it in a bad way, Alex. I feel like I have more experience than you."
"Who's been in this business longer?"
"Who's been in the real world longer?"He asked.
"Know what, when you're off your manperiod call me."I said rudely and left. If Fergal wants to be rude, he shouldn't screw with a Piper, we'll fling shit right back at you.

End
Sorry it was so short! Hope you all enjoyed!